Predator: AKUMA

Started by RakaiThwei, Aug 03, 2019, 02:46:01 AM

Author
Predator: AKUMA (Read 9,607 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

So according to the moderator who runs the Predator: Dark Ages Facebook page, we're getting another Predator fan film project called AKUMA. From the concept trailer, it's looking like it's going to be set in Feudal Japan...

https://www.facebook.com/PredDarkAges/
https://www.facebook.com/fearakuma/

Thought you all should know!

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

My interest is peaked.

Huggs

Huggs

Except the Samurai are actually robots in a park and begin hunting the predator.

These violent delights have violent ends.

Nameless_1

Nameless_1

Finally, we can get another quality Predator film. We haven't had a decent one aside from 2010 and 2015 respectively.

I hope they make a unique looking Predator for this one. I like to see variety in my Yautja.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

After how much I absolutely loved Dark Ages, I'm more than willing to be all over this. Going to be backing this for sure.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I remember the Thomas Bros were suggesting period piece Predator films since 1990, yet...

Even The Predator posters from China demonstrated how much more interesting the movie could have been.

Nameless_1

Nameless_1

@Voodoo Magic

I felt bad for the Chinese audience. The posters promised an action movie with an epic showdown between the Fugitive and Upgrade. I can only imagine how disappointed they were during the school execution.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

This poster?  Yeah, talk about false advertising.  :-\

mike

mike

trailer is trash bcuz The Predators 2010 scenes are used. if you making fan made movie, im glad. i liked Dark Ages a lot. but release trailer AFTER you have some shots and use them instead of real movie material. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's called a concept trailer, Mike. It's just to show intent.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 06, 2019, 12:01:43 PM
I remember the Thomas Bros were suggesting period piece Predator films since 1990, yet...

Even The Predator posters from China demonstrated how much more interesting the movie could have been.

Guan Yu and Zhang Fei.

As for the fan film, I'm looking forward to it!

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

Cheers to new Pred fan film! Concept looks promising.

Corporal Hicks

Shogun

Shogun

Wow that will be an awesome fanfiction movie AKUMA :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Teaser poster!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed