Will Alien 5 and prometheus 2 share sets?

Started by JPredator, Mar 06, 2015, 09:48:41 AM

Author
Will Alien 5 and prometheus 2 share sets? (Read 1,143 times)

JPredator

as Blomkamp has indicated that ALien may go into pre-production next week i couldnt help but think about how far along prometheus 2 is.

Seeing as prometheus 2 is supposed to come out next year (although it has not been confirmed) , there is a very high possibility that to two projects could be made at the same time. Therefore the obvious question is, will they interlink? There was an interview with blomkamp that i found on youtube where the interviewer asked if they will be made at the same time to which Blomkamp stated that he didnt want to go into that.

judging by the the probability that prometheus 2 will need a set for the derelict and going by blomkamps concept art, it seems more then reasonable to assume that both films will need a set for the derelict.

There is also the art of ripley in the xenomorph-esque/engineer suit which further adds credibility to the idea that the two will be linked in more ways.

what do you think?

Son Of Kane

I doubt it since the two Derelict interiors are different.

JPredator

once the derelict interior scenes for prometheus 2 are shot, it wouldnt take much to redress the set to make it look more like the one from alien.

the set is still standing and can still be used for both films.

Corporal Hicks

I seriously hope so. I hate the rocky appearance of the Juggernaught in Prometheus. I want my bones back!

T Dog

I'm guessing that the ALIEN V cast and the PROM 2 cast will interlink somewhere along the way.

OpenMaw

I really wouldn't bet on that, honestly.

T Dog

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 06, 2015, 01:07:20 PM
I really wouldn't bet on that, honestly.

Well I bet there'll be a combo movie then. Prom3/Alien6

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed