NECA Announce AvP Requiem Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 28, 2007, 08:09:16 PM

Author
NECA Announce AvP Requiem Figures (Read 17,152 times)

Corporal Hicks

Well we’ve all known about it for sometime but NECA has finally announced its upcoming AvP Requiem series:

“This winter, the two most devastating forces in the galaxy face off again, and the human race must scramble to survive in Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem. NECA officially announced that we would be an official licensor of collectibles, action figures and more for Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem at this year’s San Diego Comic Con and today we give an exclusive glimpse at this highly anticipated license. Feast your eyes on this teaser of our beautifully sculpted Alien Action Figure! Part of Series 1 of our upcoming Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem Action Figures, this is the best Alien action figure yet!”

As you can see, they also released a new picture of the Alien figure. Looks far better than the SD2007 images. You can check out the whole release here. Thanks to CelticP for the heads up.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks a lot nicer in this lighting. Still not liking the shoulders though.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

I can see the neck has tubes again! and its giger's design showing thru!

Exiled

Exiled

woot looks awesome    :)  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

The Giger design is slowly coming back, yay    :)  

roguepl

roguepl

What's with those back tubes?! They look soo bad/wrong/yuck.  Other than this, it's pretty nice.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

look nice

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Yeah the dorsal tubes were recycled from avp, they should of made new ones matching the first 1.

CelticP

CelticP

I was going to be semi POed if you didnt credit me...   ;)    I still think mcF's aliens were better. I dont like the articulation....   :-\  

SuicideSquad

SuicideSquad

give it the shoulders from aliens and its perfect.

sil

sil

No-one else disturbed by the fact that even the MODEL has a freaking huge neck? Seems like something they'd fix.

cockroach

cockroach

thank the lord! its ten times better than anything SPAWN has ever released.... what about Predalien?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

SiL, I told you it has Tom's head in it. It's an accurate model.    :P  

locusta

locusta

looks good and I will get it. But still I´m a bit sad, that they just used the same AVP bodies. Ok, the new head and the neck design (apart from the neck proportions) is GREAT!!

SHREK

SHREK

apart from the neck its fine...will they show thhe predalien and the predator?????

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed