'Suprise' Revealed! *Spoliers*

Started by War Wager, Dec 21, 2007, 04:59:36 PM

Author
'Suprise' Revealed! *Spoliers* (Read 39,549 times)

Uncanny Antman

C'mon, Wager...this thread is titled *Spoilers* so dish it up.  I'm ready to be underwhelmed.  :)

Daweism

If it is indeed the Yutani thing, it's not that surprising lol... we need bigger surprise...

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 22, 2007, 09:49:57 AM
C'mon, Wager...this thread is titled *Spoilers* so dish it up.  I'm ready to be underwhelmed.  :)

I agree, just tell us!! or p.m me.....please

gases

whats wrong with that ending... what were you guys expecting?

dDave

the great surprise? mmh... there are two of them..
at first the new reproduction method and the the predator homeworld...
i dont thin there is an other surprise, but i hope so...^^

War Wager

War Wager

Well this is a spoiler thread... ok then get ready...

...the suprise that we are to go absaloutley nuts over is...

... the tension is building...

...that we see Ms Yutani at the end with 40sec of dialouge!!!!

WOOOO!!  :o

Not exactly what I was hoping for...

Dark Passenger

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 22, 2007, 01:12:45 PM
Well this is a spoiler thread... ok then get ready...

...the suprise that we are to go absaloutley nuts over is...

... the tension is building...

...that we see Ms Yutani at the end with 40sec of dialouge!!!!

WOOOO!!  :o

Not exactly what I was hoping for...

WOO HOO, my prayers have been answered..... :-X

gases

gases

Quote from: gases on Dec 22, 2007, 10:16:22 AM
whats wrong with that ending... what were you guys expecting?

anyone wana answer me yet
What would you have as an ending in their position?

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: gases on Dec 22, 2007, 01:59:05 PM
anyone wana answer me yet
What would you have as an ending in their position?

sorry i have to quote myself, but i wrote the perfect ending description a little while ago:

Quote from: vehtam on Nov 25, 2007, 07:45:33 PM
as the plot is placed in the present times, i can imagine my prefect ending.

aliens are wiped out, but, unfortunately, one remains and, nobody knows how, ends up in adi headquater! It first takes out alec and tom, then kills everyone in the building, only one anonymous hero, who used to work there as a janitor, stays alive. He picks up the weapon and shoots the xenomorph! But acid blood falls on all the computers, sketches and sculptures and everything related to adi alien/predator designs, destroying them forever.

and then building implodes.

that would be pretty awesome ending

WisePredator

Quote from: vehtam on Nov 25, 2007, 07:45:33 PM
as the plot is placed in the present times, i can imagine my prefect ending.

aliens are wiped out, but, unfortunately, one remains and, nobody knows how, ends up in adi headquater! It first takes out alec and tom, then kills everyone in the building, only one anonymous hero, who used to work there as a janitor, stays alive. He picks up the weapon and shoots the xenomorph! But acid blood falls on all the computers, sketches and sculptures and everything related to adi alien/predator designs, destroying them forever.

and then building implodes.
ADI was only good for one thing...

The Bugs in Starship Troopers!

yautjarod

yautjarod

the big surprise could be : people found Wolf ship , bring to army , and Dutch appears , now as General , and said : now it's time to us go and find what place these hunters come from !!

a scene in the future shows marine coming near the preds homeworld and the preds catching a signal of the ship arriving ....

WisePredator

Quote from: yautjarod on Dec 22, 2007, 05:18:02 PM
the big surprise could be : people found Wolf ship , bring to army , and Dutch appears , now as General , and said : now it's time to us go and find what place these hunters come from !!

a scene in the future shows marine coming near the preds homeworld and the preds catching a signal of the ship arriving ....
Please tell me you are joking.

yautjarod

yautjarod

Quote from: WisePredator on Dec 22, 2007, 05:35:14 PM

yeah ... just a joke .... everyone knows that humans has no f**king chance against Preds in a war ...heheh

WisePredator

Quote from: yautjarod on Dec 22, 2007, 05:37:57 PM
Quote from: WisePredator on Dec 22, 2007, 05:35:14 PM

yeah ... just a joke .... everyone knows that humans has no f**king chance against Preds in a war ...heheh
"Thank the Maker!" - Three P-O

brad873

brad873

havent we already seen ms yatuni. as far as i can tell, that was the first bit of AVP-R we ever saw. it was in that show, and we see the mfilming her

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed