Giga.de AvPR Featurette

Started by Darkness, Dec 18, 2007, 08:34:37 PM

Author
Giga.de AvPR Featurette (Read 24,236 times)

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Dec 18, 2007, 08:52:11 PM
Do the wave i got 55% lol
Keep em comin'! lol

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

There's quite a few behind the scenes footage of the actors, and some very cool shots of the Predalien, looks a little clumsy in a couple of shots though...

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

24.2 %

TheUrbanPredator

I just watched it, the new footage in that vid is f***in amazing!  :o Loads of wicked new shots, quite spoilerish too so watch it at your own risk.  :) 8)

Demonio Cazador

Major Alan Schaefer

enough to ruin the movie?

Remonster

Remonster

Underwater shot of the alien swimming looked fantastic. And it looks kinda like we know what happens to wolf when he's holding the two aliens.

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I love the predalien pics,

Major Alan Schaefer

90%   :D

Aeus

Aeus

New footage I noticed:

Some brief shots of the National Guard shooting at something (Aliens), and a brief shot of a Black Soldier talking into a radio.
Behind the scenes footage of the Father and son finding the crashed ship being filmed.
Various shots of the Human cast (Dallas, Kelly, Ricky etc) behind cars guns aimed.
Scene of the Alien swimming bellow the surface of the water, making a beeline for the humans.
Behind the scenes footage of the Predalien versus Wolf fight and Ricky wounded on the floor.
Wolf holding the two Aliens, about to canon them but the Predalien comes out and sends him flying.
In the hive we see Wolf get tackled by an Alien and then shoot that respective Alien, then go to shoot Chet, but an Alien takes the bolt for it.
Another behind the scenes moment as we see the 'Investigation' scene being filmed. You can see Wolf surveying the crashed Predator ship. Note the Predator blood on the floor and the Green Human bodies having for the roof (going to have a CGI 'skinned' effect put on later I think).

All I can remember at the moment, feel free at add anything else.

Remonster

Remonster

-Dallas shooting the Plasma Cannon on the Rooftop.
-An alien running straight to Dallas on the rooftop. Dallas is on his hands and knees and is looking up at the running alien.

Major Alan Schaefer

98%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Whoa! My computer downloaded it behind my back! lol

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Aeus on Dec 18, 2007, 09:18:58 PM
New footage I noticed:

Some brief shots of the National Guard shooting at something (Aliens), and a brief shot of a Black Soldier talking into a radio.
Behind the scenes footage of the Father and son finding the crashed ship being filmed.
Various shots of the Human cast (Dallas, Kelly, Ricky etc) behind cars guns aimed.
Scene of the Alien swimming bellow the surface of the water, making a beeline for the humans.
Behind the scenes footage of the Predalien versus Wolf fight and Ricky wounded on the floor.
Wolf holding the two Aliens, about to canon them but the Predalien comes out and sends him flying.
In the hive we see Wolf get tackled by an Alien and then shoot that respective Alien, then go to shoot Chet, but an Alien takes the bolt for it.
Another behind the scenes moment as we see the 'Investigation' scene being filmed. You can see Wolf surveying the crashed Predator ship. Note the Predator blood on the floor and the Green Human bodies having for the roof (going to have a CGI 'skinned' effect put on later I think).

All I can remember at the moment, feel free at add anything else.

Those clips were wicked, and I think you forgot the scene where that Alien is above Dallas about to attack him in the rain and when he shoots at something in the hive (Aliens) with the Predator's shoulder cannon. I think there's some other scenes too but I forgot what they are.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed