What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 587,083 times)

Wysps

Wysps

Sigh.  Yeah, may need to adjust our expectations on this one. Or choose a different car altogether.

Master Chief

Master Chief

What are your options?  We (AvPG members) will help you decide.

BlazinBlueReview

Finding out my family and I have covid. After 2 years of keeping our son from getting it, thankfully he's bounced back fairly well.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 10, 2022, 02:05:31 PMWhat are your options?  We (AvPG members) will help you decide.

LOL  :laugh:  We were thinking Bronco Sport, Subaru Crosstrek/Forester, etc. Something that's capable off-road, while still having enough room to pile people/kids in.  I'm used to driving smaller cars, so don't want to go into mini-van or giant SUV territory.  We're also tall people, so leg room is always an issue....spacious enough trunk for the bike/backpacking gear.

What do you think, any ideas?

Quote from: BlazinBlueReview on Aug 10, 2022, 03:26:27 PMFinding out my family and I have covid. After 2 years of keeping our son from getting it, thankfully he's bounced back fairly well.

After 2 years of hard work.  I'm sorry, that must be so rough  :(

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It's painful when there's a parent fight and one of them is trying to get me to pick a side, then after pressing the issue gets mad when I reluctantly say "I can only be neutral on this one".

I just don't want to be dragged too far into it in the first place as it's too painful especially when there's no clear right or wrong.

Was able to patch things up later in the day as I don't actually mind listening just as long as they're aware that I don't have the answers (and I communicate as such) because I know from experience that sometimes listening is enough on it's own.

And I got her a blueberry muffin, her favourite, that probably helped.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Feeling really worn down and tired lately, especially today. To the point I've cancelled boardgame plans later.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'm roasting to death out here. Looking for a new place to live in half a month and going to University imminently's not a pressure combination I was ready for.

Kradan

Kradan

I can certainly sympathize

Stitch

Stitch

I appear to have woken up with flu. Combined with the hot weather, it's not the most fun I've ever had.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 11, 2022, 12:14:19 PMLooking for a new place to live.

I don't enjoy having to do this in Canada where for all it's pros it also has one of the worst housing crises.

Originally I was going to go the subsidized housing route because it's be a smoother process with my autism... but no still have to wait 10 to 15 years.

So now I plan to first get my full driver's licence and a vehicle, then get a worthwhile fulltime job somewhere like Canada Post so that I can start being able to afford a place.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The company I work for lost the rebid for the contract I work at. Fun times. Now to see if I can get re-assed to the new contract they just got.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Still working on the above.

Had one of those slammed mornings and I sat down in the afternoon and all my energy was gone.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Woke up this morning with no hot water.

f**king hope we're not gonna need a new boiler. We only just put one into the old flat a few months before moving out.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 18, 2022, 09:52:43 AMWoke up this morning with no hot water.

f**king hope we're not gonna need a new boiler. We only just put one into the old flat a few months before moving out.

Were you able to make tea?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Such an absolute pile of nonsense on the significant other's plate when he's got enough to deal with.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed