NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,253 times)

Prez

Prez

Disappointing that it's made from Foam Rubber & Latex. Not ideal for long term quality especially at the price of $US300.

sugarhigh

sugarhigh

This is great because it gives people the chance to have a Space Jockey in their collection, for less than the Sideshow Collection version. I have the one from Sideshow and it's amazing. I hope NECA has a derelict in the works too.

http://necaonline.com/57550/products/toys/action-figures/alien-foam-replica-fossilized-space-jockey/

Master

Master

Yesterday my W-Y Commando arived. I love them both allot but have a problem. Decals glued themselves to blister and are destroyed. I managed to salvage animal and cruncher but rest are gone. Do you think I can get additional decals from Neca?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Master on Aug 26, 2016, 10:25:29 AM
Yesterday my W-Y Commando arived. I love them both allot but have a problem. Decals glued themselves to blister and are destroyed. I managed to salvage animal and cruncher but rest are gone. Do you think I can get additional decals from Neca?

For something that "small" I doubt it tbh. You would probably be better off making your own, I did that for my marines.

Master

Master

I also have Duke Nukem figure with two right hands :P

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Popped my NECA cherry and got a W-Y Commando along with Defiance #3 today. Love these guys! Almost got the Dog Alien too but I'll save that for another day.

Quote from: Master on Aug 26, 2016, 10:25:29 AMI love them both allot but have a problem. Decals glued themselves to blister and are destroyed. I managed to salvage animal and cruncher but rest are gone.

That's worrying, I'd better pop mine open and check that.

Master

Master

Animal and cruncher are salvaged from one blister.  Second one have all destroyed.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Master on Aug 26, 2016, 02:53:41 PM
Animal and cruncher are salvaged from one blister.  Second one have all destroyed.

Neca will replace. Contact Customer Service.

Master

Master

How about my super lefty Duke?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Master on Aug 26, 2016, 08:17:01 PM
How about my super lefty Duke?

Doubt it.
That one is long out of production.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Master on Aug 26, 2016, 10:25:29 AM
I had the same problem with my WY Commando.

Also, where does his knife store on the figure?

Master

Master

Left leg, shin guard. Look at promotional photo.

mythology

mythology

I'm trying to justify to myself why I should buy the hot pink and cold blue warriors.

I can only tell myself well those colors might be used on the flying queen so they all match. (If neca makes her a queen and not a warrior with wings.)

The trio would look like a neat kenner hive.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Why are you asking yourself? You must buy them. MUST.

Especially the ice blue Alien. I mean really. ;D

Master

Master

Ice blue Alien would look cool with holo Engineer. Not that I'm planning to buy any.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed