Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2010, 05:34:49 PM

Author
Fan Reviews (Read 87,659 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Feb 16, 2010, 03:52:52 PM
Quote from: heady89 on Feb 16, 2010, 03:51:00 PM
Quote from: Friday13 on Feb 16, 2010, 03:39:37 PM
i just hope the rest of the reviews are good ones i know the bad ones that didn't take into account the good parts it will stop people buying it even if it was a stupidly written review.

Or the fact is they aren't Aliens fanboys.
As many reviews there is now that have given it a rather mediocre score, question yourself is it the reviewers who are stupid or the game actually lacks something.. i would bet my balls on the latter seriously stop the moaning and accept it.
how about you except the fact there have been more positive reviews than negative... so perhaps.... just maybe..... the negative reviews are nitpicking little shits.
Exactly what i was trying to say is that they are overly against it but on average the game gets good reviews. I can see where they get there cons from but the bad reviews cons are absurd some of the stuff they hate the game for.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

how about you except the fact there have been more positive reviews than negative... so perhaps.... just maybe..... the negative reviews are nitpicking little shits.

I believe a "Bo-yah" is acceptable at this point.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 16, 2010, 04:17:41 PM

I believe a "Bo-yah" is acceptable at this point.
YER totally :D
Game Over Man

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I've only seen the video links of the campaigns, but what strikes me as the most bizarre developer decision would be:

Spoiler
Not having Alien vision as standard Predator equipment. Why do they need to 'earn' it? I like how the mask replays historical events, but forcing you to switch into human vision to see Aliens, before you get it, is just downright odd.

If only for the fact that human vision goes against canon for them.
[close]

Ijapa

Ijapa

Quote from: heady89 on Feb 16, 2010, 03:51:00 PM
Quote from: Friday13 on Feb 16, 2010, 03:39:37 PM
i just hope the rest of the reviews are good ones i know the bad ones that didn't take into account the good parts it will stop people buying it even if it was a stupidly written review.

Or the fact is they aren't Aliens fanboys.
As many reviews there is now that have given it a rather mediocre score, question yourself is it the reviewers who are stupid or the game actually lacks something.. i would bet my balls on the latter seriously stop the moaning and accept it.

Or rather different strokes for different folks. One reviewer might like the Alien's wall walk and another might think the controls are wacky.

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Have yet to receive my copy for review because the Hunter edition's are delayed from factory and won't be here till until tomorrow.

RAGE MODE ENGAGED.

Revolutionary

Revolutionary

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on Feb 16, 2010, 05:24:16 PM
Have yet to receive my copy for review because the Hunter edition's are delayed from factory and won't be here till until tomorrow.

RAGE MODE ENGAGED.

I live about an hour away and went all the way up to Gamestop to pick mine up. I tried to call and ask before hand, but nobody picked up the phone. You could imagine how pissed I am...

xboxgamer4life

xboxgamer4life

Quote from: EatWheat on Feb 16, 2010, 12:22:35 PM
Cod 6 the whole campaign is 4-5 hours long
i would say its much shorter then that. i ran through the campaign on the 2nd harderst difficulty in 2 hours 45 minutes.

xUSMCx

xUSMCx

Took me about a month to to mw2 campaign.

Brother

Brother

Well now...slow down.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: xUSMCx on Feb 16, 2010, 05:34:48 PM
Took me about a month to to mw2 campaign.
Yes but i reckon you did like a mission a week. I can\'t see you going on it everyday and do it in less than a few days.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Marine campaign is SO intense. I played it on Hard mode to start. Nightmare difficulty may not happen for me. Hard mode was tough enough.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 16, 2010, 05:49:12 PM
Marine campaign is SO intense. I played it on Hard mode to start. Nightmare difficulty may not happen for me. Hard mode was tough enough.
On average how many times did you die per mission?

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: TESTDRIVEBOY on Feb 16, 2010, 05:51:22 PM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 16, 2010, 05:49:12 PM
On average how many times did you die per mission?

I couldn't tell you man. It was a lot. Some parts I died in the double digits till I found a method that worked.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Yeah, i've finally got the money. I'm going to see if i can go in town today and pick it up. I really want to play it... hopefully i wont be disapointed

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed