AvP PSP Game Shipped to Retailers

Started by Darkness, Nov 15, 2007, 08:42:43 PM

Author
AvP PSP Game Shipped to Retailers (Read 7,596 times)

Mike’s Monsters

Hey venomp2. Hows it been? Sorry I don't respond to your emails. I have no time for anything.   I put the game out TODAY at my Best Buy. It is for purchase now at my store, because I had my manager check to see if we could sell it, being unsure of the release date of the 20th.  He told me that there was no HARD street date, which means it can go out when we recieve it. So I put it out today when I got to work. So if any of you live in Washington state, my Best Buy is selling it!

Blaz

Blaz

Bugger, it does not come out at my EB Games till December 13th! This sucks!

Nomad

Nomad

So? What the game is like? Is it good or just another shit? Tell me someone who already bought it, it already hit the stores in Ukrain, but I'am still not shure   :D  

Semaka

Semaka

The game will appear in PC format?

Blade-N-Burner

The Game is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I'm only on stage 2 and I'm already having a BLAST with this game - this is truly a dream come true on the PSP!  Yes, there are plenty of spoilers I've run into already - we even get to see our dead buddy "Scar"! Anyway just get the game right away and hacking away -  I love that shoulder canon!   :)  

KungVanargand

Well this game could be good, but I really would enjoy the news of an AVP-R game coming for next-gen consoles and PC. Imagin the possibilities theid have with those machines! Im playing Crysis right now and after each cloak I use I say "do an AVP game with this technoligy"! Would be so hardcore!

zen

zen

Well this sucks.I dont have a psp,all i have is a ps1.Also for some of you guys please dont give too much info away!.Keep some of the stuff like the ending and people who get killed in the game but not in the trailer under you'r hats please!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Nomad

Nomad

The main character is wolf ?

venomp2

venomp2

Been good mikey. So i watched some of the game being played on youtube, it looks good. The only thing is that the wolf kinda walks funny. anybody see that???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed