Best non-Predator pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 11, 2016, 11:05:18 AM

Author
Best non-Predator pictures (Read 90,480 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Very true!

Time to get this thread on track again:

No arm next to Predator arm 1.0.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 04, 2019, 10:56:34 AMTo me it's less of a horror voice at the end of that trailer and more of a pervert.

Lol.

That guy seems to voice literally every horror movie TV spot here in the UK, hence the horror connection.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 04, 2019, 01:03:34 PMNo arm next to Predator arm 1.0.

Those pics of Van Damme never stop looking photoshopped, no matter how legit they are :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Horribly photoshopped at that! JCVD in a torn up hazmat suit with an alien arm pasted on?

A case of... it's so badly photoshopped there's no way it was photoshopped! :laugh:

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The practical effect on Carl Weathers arm is damn good ! With not that big of a budget too.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I know right? It's so well done.

The more muscled you are the less flexible you are, so I have to believe Carl tucking his arm behind him had to be really uncomfortable.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah i think in some version of the film you can spot it tucked behind when he's shot by jungle hunter.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Really wish we'd seen more of that guy. (The River Ghost, that is.)

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Are we told anywhere how intelligent\advanced river ghosts are?

I guess the fact that it is basically naked while the humans got to keep their gear, means either the river ghosts don't use any or they are plenty dangerous without it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 12, 2019, 05:01:22 PM

To me it would have been one way to REALLY improve Predators, was to have the River Ghost join the team after the big reveal that they're not on Earth. Sure there is the language barrier, but Royce and it could have realized quickly that they both are on the same side, and language barriers didn't stop 'Alien Mine' or Scar and Lex in 'AvP'.

At first the River Ghost could have been following the team like Gollum in the Fellowship of the Ring, and after an attack with the Hell Hounds the River Ghost saves one of the humans from a Hound for instance. Then they let the Ghost hang around at that point, but of course some don't trust it.

It would have made a much more otherworldly and better team dynamic in my opinion!

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 12, 2019, 05:15:21 PM

To me it would have been one way to REALLY improve Predators, was to have the River Ghost join the team after the big reveal that they're not on Earth. Sure there is the language barrier, but Royce and it could have realized quickly that they both are on the same side, and language barriers didn't stop 'Alien Mine' or Scar and Lex in 'AvP'.

At first the River Ghost could have been following the team like Gollum in the Fellowship of the Ring, and after an attack with the Hell Hounds the River Ghost saves one of the humans from a Hound for instance. Then they let the Ghost hang around at that point, but of course some don't trust it.

It would have made a much more otherworldly and better team dynamic in my opinion!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/avp/images/3/3c/River_Ghost.png/revision/latest?cb=20140117233253

I just can't buy teaming up.

I prefer my alien life to remain hostile.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

TheSailingRabbit

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 12, 2019, 05:15:21 PM

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/avp/images/3/3c/River_Ghost.png/revision/latest?cb=20140117233253

I'd really like to see a larger presence of non-Alien aliens in the Predator films. I'd have been all up for something like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed