Help on selling Graphic novels and comics

Started by rohan, Apr 20, 2007, 05:21:37 PM

Author
Help on selling Graphic novels and comics (Read 3,746 times)

rohan

I need some advice on the aliens magazines. My dad has pretty much the full collection with one missing here and there. Any ideas how much they are worth? the majority are in mint condition and i think he has two copies of #1. Any advice on whether to sell them as a lot or individually or anyone on here interested? Cheers.

SiL

Totally worthless. Just ship them to me and be done with it.

*shifty eyes*

Corporal Hicks

Where abouts are you located? I'd...well, someone post up specifics. Do you have the B/W series called Aliens?

rohan

Haha cheers guys I'll post some specifics up later on today.

rohan

I'm located in newport but would be happy to post a few of them. I'm not sure if its the B/W series i will check asap.

Corporal Hicks

Is that in the US... :-\ My geography sucks.

Darkness

Newport is in the UK.  :P

The Ultimate Predator

You might wanna sell them on eBay?

Corporal Hicks

Ian. Shut up. Lol we've got a comic buying opportunity. rohan, when you get a chance, post up a list or something.

SM

There's lots of Newports - but based on Rohan's email address I think Darkness is right.

rohan

Yep I'm in the UK. Is anyone looking for anything specific? Everything thats on ebay seems to be a bit worthless  :-[

rohan

We also have a lot of 2000 Ad stuff dating back to mid 70's if anyone is interested.

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 24, 2007, 09:35:54 AM
Ian. Shut up. Lol we've got a comic buying opportunity. rohan, when you get a chance, post up a list or something.

Keep your hat on!

Corporal Hicks

Do you have a black and white comic called Aliens? Simply Aliens?

Nihil

I've been collecting alien and predator comics from the get go. I have almost every one ever made from both series except a couple issues here and there. I NEED a copy of predator bad blood # 4, if you have one lying around let me know. It's harder to find than I thought.

As far as the prices I'm uncertain.
To me my collection is priceless.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed