ADI Talks AvPRequiem in Video Inteview

Started by Darkness, Dec 14, 2007, 09:13:18 PM

Author
ADI Talks AvPRequiem in Video Inteview (Read 8,103 times)

Darkness

There’s a new video interview with Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff on Sideshow Collectibles. It’s a general interview with them about their work with ADI. They also talk about AvP Requiem like how they re-designed the Predator and changed the alien’s head design.

20071214_02

Props to Alien Experience again for the news.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

cool

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I see the newborn and the queen facehugger behind them.

The newborn is cool Foundationman2   >:D  

gameoverman

gameoverman

ADI are underrated sometimes..  they have done a lot of good work.  It's just that their alien designs are nowhere near as good as Giger's.  Their work in bringing the alien to life though is phenomenal.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Hold on they were talking about AvP 2 having 15 predators and 15 Aliens battling and a Queen?  maybe thats the begining of the movie

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

only cus the directors told them to. noobs

Why noobs, they are being paid to design things taking into concideration what the guys who pays them, tells them.  And gameoverman im 100% with You, when comes looks, aliens isnt that gr8, but when it comes to moves, they just plain rock. Check out the new OOMPH video, aliens in the hive jumping from wall to wall look simply AMAZING !!!!

Greenband

Greenband

I hated the New Born. Would have been the worst idea ever,but they decided to clone Ripley.   Alien Resurection should  have been renamed and used the story from the Alien Labyrinth comic. That would have been badassed.

Danger Close

Danger Close

Good stuff, the 15 Aliens and 15 Predators is interesting, but I think it was more of a random number.

Otnip

Otnip

Well if I was reviewing, I would have came down a little hard and asked about the abomination of the predators known as Scar's face. I think theres a reason why we don't have a full size head bust of Scar    ;)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

What was the gorilla movie?

holdtheline

holdtheline

Interesting.  They seem like a humble pair.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Sulaco   the Gorila movie is called Congo but the one seen in this video is f**ked up so i dont know what movie that ones from

0PIY

0PIY

i hate it when the videos dont play all the way... and it stopped right at the f**kin part ive been waiting.... damn thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed