The Alien Isolation Drinking Game

Started by Murfy426, Sep 12, 2015, 02:26:07 PM

Author
The Alien Isolation Drinking Game (Read 2,284 times)

Murfy426

After a great deal of time with the game I realised its one of those titles that even though is single player only can be enjoyed by a group in the same room. I noticed that whenever I played it and my fiance was watching something on her laptop, she would be watching me shitting myself instead of the laptop.
And after watching people play it on twitch I realised its a wonderful spectator game where even still i feel fear watching someone else play.
A random thought came into my head that made me realise it would be awesome to play with a group of friends with alcohol involved .
It only requires the game and the last survivor dlc as this i feel is the best environment with still the capability to set it on whatever difficulty you desire.
And the rules are so simple, set a difficulty (nightmare preferably) and play it until you die which on nightmare as we all know is very often. Once you die you then let someone else have a shot of the controller and you take a shot, simples.
I have still to properly test it but i wonder if anyone else would have a go or have already since it's such a simple idea. Please post your thoughts as i know it could be epic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed