XBox 360 DLC

Started by Taxemic, Nov 02, 2014, 11:46:19 PM

Author
XBox 360 DLC (Read 735 times)

Taxemic

Taxemic

Anyone managed to download Coporate Lockdown yet for 360? I've purchased season pass and redeemed the code, but no options to download DLC without paying so far. I know XBox One having issues but just wondered if I was the only 360 player having trouble?

Promethean Fire

Promethean Fire

I got it on the day of release and, annoyingly, ended up paying for it again despite having the season pass.  Subsequently, after downloading it, a pop up on the main menu informed me that season pass dlc was available.  So, I'm not sure if the issue has been fixed or not.

Taxemic

Taxemic

I bet you're not the only one who's done that. Where abouts was the pop up on the main menu? I still have nothing.

Promethean Fire

Promethean Fire

The pop up instantly appears on the main menu to alert you to season pass dlc and whether you want to access it or not.  This only appeared after I had bought Corporate Lockdown.  So, there may be an issue with the actual season pass.  Yet another issue to be resolved with the game.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Still waiting for an update before I play the main campaing again. I still have no option to download DLC but I read this reply from CA on the AI forum:

QuoteWe understand that some players on Xbox 360 who have purchased our Season Pass are not receiving an option to download the first Survivor Mode add-on pack and are instead being presented with an option to purchase. We have identified the cause of the issue and are working with Microsoft to have our Season Pass players granted the correct access permissions. We will let you know as soon as this fix has been made live.

http://forums.alienisolation.com/forum/support/xbox-only-issues/xbox-360-issues/27899-season-pass-not-allowing-me-free-content

The problem has been resolved for XBox One and PS4 but there's no word on an XBox 360 fix.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed