AvP Released at Wal-Mart Early

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2010, 09:47:31 AM

Author
AvP Released at Wal-Mart Early (Read 18,945 times)

robotjaw

robotjaw

man i called everyone to see if it was out early but no luck! bummer, i want it for the ps3, i already got it preordered on steam to!  if anyone finds a place thats got em lemme know!

AvP 1-2 ftw...

AvP 1-2 ftw...

Let me get this right....  Rebellion = UK,,, But AvP is out in America and other places before the UK???  Is this Fox's doing? F--k that....   ???      >:(  

[AVP3]10_nut

[AVP3]10_nut

in my country the game will appear in stores in just 25 febebruary - 1 marc

can not wait until then
i dont buy it from the Internet

laukis

laukis

multyplayes suck hard becous its booring!!
sp is intresting.
stulbie ideoti bljed

thetekken123

thetekken123

yeah but mutiplayer has co-op aswell

thetekken123

thetekken123

and my brother works at sega

Ironseven

Ironseven

@ Alpha

i don't know where you live but in my country when you preorder games you get them at the day of the release date. Street date or not does not have one bit to do with it.

ak47blastin082

I pre ordered the hunter editon for the ps3 and I just received this text. GameStop:Your Aliens vs Predator order avail Wed PM. Bring trades to save $. Mature Game - 17 or w/parent. Store# 609-702-5720. To end txt msgs reply STOP
I called up the store to see if they ment tuesday and they said no it is wednesday and that 16 is the shipping date and won't be in their stores till wednesday evening. I wish they would let you know that when you preorder it. Was a lil pissed off but im patient and can wait especally for thoes downloadable skings and the 4 extra maps

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed