Predators Hawaii Set Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jan 06, 2010, 08:12:57 PM

Author
Predators Hawaii Set Pictures (Read 16,818 times)

justinequeen

justinequeen

Judging the movie on a picture of a crate.... really?! This movie will be good..not amazing..but good. But wait for the finished product at least jeeez.

megachu17

megachu17

Pretty sure those cages are for the cast. Ones stuck in the tree in the second, and *spoiler* dosn't one of the characters get stuck in a tree when they're parashooted down?

three lights

three lights

it would so awsome if they got james cameron to do this and do a realy good green screan landscape. kinda the avatar look but just draming.....plus some people might not agree with this but i thing they should animate the predators because they can fit way more predators on screen .

DrHobo

DrHobo

It's funnyhow people judge the outcoming of the film on the basis of some cadges...

Jack

Jack

Cages and Parashoots seem a bit low tech for an advanced alien race like Predators to be using?

three lights

three lights

i agree

joe117

joe117

Swizzily64 THANK YOU

three lights

three lights

i was talking 2 jack

joe117

joe117

I know and I was talking to swizzily64   ;)  

Rob

Rob

Predators vs Jurassic Park   :D   Seriously though, it looks ok

thegreekgods

thegreekgods

looks cool maybe the crates too!    :o  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

We're heaping shit on it because we had f**king high hopes for AvPR and it sodomised us in all our orrifaces like a virgin at a whorehouse.  Im sick of the beat downs this is getting because we already know it will suck worse than a whore on new years.

joe117

joe117

Brutal lol

justinequeen

justinequeen

I'm pretty sure this movie is going to be just about crates so don't stress that there may be Predators in this movie.

Jekku

Jekku

Wow @ the person griping about the crates.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed