First Marvel Collection Revealed

Started by Russ840, Aug 19, 2020, 07:48:02 PM

Author
First Marvel Collection Revealed (Read 51,628 times)

Kradan

Kradan

So how do we do some noise then ?

Immortan Jonesy

They deserve legal actions plus a boycott. The problem is that not all of their readers are empathetic people, let alone Alien fans  :-\

426Buddy

Whats the best way to make some noise? Petitions don't do much these days.

Perfect-Organism

The best way is to have as many media outlets publish this story and then republish those articles in your own social feeds.

https://observer.com/2020/09/tristan-jones-greg-land-plagiarism-marvel-aliens-comic/amp/

D88M

D88M

Not surprising, that guy always do that. And not surprising because disney will do ANYTHING for a quick buck.

Highland

I was going to buy this, but I feel like I shouldn't now  ??? 

Been meaning to eBay the originals anyway

judge death

Quote from: Highland on Sep 03, 2020, 01:30:05 AM

IF one buy it then you support the practice marvel uses so a good thing you go for the originals instead, hurts where it does the most to them: their wallet :)

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: judge death on Sep 03, 2020, 01:34:05 AM
Quote from: Highland on Sep 03, 2020, 01:30:05 AM

IF one buy it then you support the practice marvel uses so a good thing you go for the originals instead, hurts where it does the most to them: their wallet :)

Exactly. Don't support this one and find the originals. Also help spread word to media outlets. I know I've been trying to do so today.

Perfect-Organism

Is there a way to see Countdown in its entirety short of buying this?

SuperiorIronman

We might not be able to do anything about the Alien collection ultimately but we can at least try to get Marvel not to use Land on any Predator or AVP cover.

If anything we might be able to provide a list to Marvel of artists we know aren't shit people for subsequent collections.

Nukiemorph

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Sep 03, 2020, 02:46:57 AM
Is there a way to see Countdown in its entirety short of buying this?
Whole thing is on various free websites.

Kradan

Kradan

Does Land has email ? Maybe if we bombard him with letters expressing (in civil way) our dissapointment with him and his artwork he'll start making noise himself ? Like "Weep, weep, Marvel & Disney, protect me from toxic fans ! "

Corporal Hicks

https://www.facebook.com/greglandartist

He has a page to post all those links on...

BlazinBlueReview

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 03, 2020, 08:34:38 AM
https://www.facebook.com/greglandartist

He has a page to post all those links on...

Already started. Let's hit him with what we got

Darwinsgirl

One of the best ways to send this message to Marvel is don't buy it as judge death suggested. Its like voting. Your purchase is your vote. I also think posting on Lands page is an excellent idea. This way fans who may not know this become aware of this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed