AvPGalaxy AvP2010 XB360 Game Night

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 21, 2010, 07:38:27 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 XB360 Game Night (Read 55,899 times)

Purebreedalien

Yesterday was fun, I still don't know how Hicks could see me when I was hidden on the ceiling and the reticule indicated I was in the dark, but it was fun. ;D

Just kidding Hicks, we had some good games. ;)

War Wager

Just throwing it out there, but I should be getting an Xbox in a few weeks and I'd be happy to join in.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

PBA - I'm haxor, obviously :p. Nah, I saw you running in that direction.

War Wager, just post up your tag when you're sorted. Will you be getting the map packs?

Quote from: Mikey on Jul 29, 2010, 08:35:08 AM
I think I might be able to play a game this friday if anyone is interested.

Just send an Pm or Fb message dude.

Stalker

I'd love to join, but because of the international boundaries the lag would be a pain in the ass. Also 8pm on the other side of the world is early morning for me, while I'm usually at work.

Pity, I'd love to go head to head, blade to tooth against some of the members on here...

Regardless, my gamertag is Hunterssoldier. Even if I can't get on during the organized events, I might catch someone online to have a match now & then.

BANE

ERADICA7ION...can't play until around 6:00 pm because of work, but I'm free any time after that...

Spaghetti

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 29, 2010, 07:17:36 AM
Sure thing. You're Old Torquemada ?

ayup.

I'll have to get up early but I'll see what I can do.

Purebreedalien

Spaghetti, can you add my tag? It's Deadpool 199 There's no way I'd remember yours. :D

Spaghetti

Sure thing.

Purebreedalien

I got the invite, accepted it. Thanks. :)

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

I'll be glad to participate if these game nights do persist :) I'll just have to see if I'll be able to make the time in the future events; I have both map packs.

XBL Gamertag: DrNefarius

Add me or I'll add you when I can.

Dachande

Damn, looks like im gonna have to trade some stuff in to buy AvP again...

JayHy17

never trade in anything with Aliens on the title!

i'd love to join in

my gamertag is JayHy17     i have all map packs, boom!

twitter- JayHynek

Xenomrph

Just got the new map pack, Gamertag is Xenomrph 01.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Dachande on Jul 31, 2010, 04:13:41 AM
Damn, looks like im gonna have to trade some stuff in to buy AvP again...

Ha. We've been on most nights. Am very addicted to it.  :) I'll start adding tags later.

Corporal Hicks

Just a reminder for everyone! Wednesday 8pm GMT+1. That's just 8pm for us UKians. I've added a few tags in here but not all so if I haven't added you and you want to attend, please add me.

If we can get enough of us, we'll do a ranked match and try and get that 6+ friends achievement too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed