NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,206,345 times)

Foofighter

Foofighter

Can anyone confirm if it is possible to put stalkers mask on ghost?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Foofighter on Feb 23, 2017, 09:58:40 PM
Can anyone confirm if it is possible to put stalkers mask on ghost?

The original P2 Stalker or the KEnner Stalker?

Foofighter

Foofighter

Sorry the latest Neca release Ghost and Stalker

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I don't have that figure yet, but I believe all of the removable mask predators use the same face mold. Viper and Ghost are identical structurally and their masks swap just fine.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

They're not all the same.
Unfortunately you can't swap the mask on Stalker and Ghost. I've tried it.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Really? That's actually pretty weird. They don't swap at all or they just don't fit right?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 24, 2017, 10:24:12 PM
Really? That's actually pretty weird. They don't swap at all or they just don't fit right?
They don't fit at all.
The Stalker is a P2 head sculpt and Ghost is a P1.

Foofighter

Foofighter

Thanks for confirming..what a pity. Would be nice to have interchangeable helmets...

Otter

Otter

Hey guys, I went back a ways searching for the answer to my question, but no luck.

I might be keen on the 30th anniversary open mouthed predator (Unmasked Jungle Hunter). I know the body is the Ultimate body, but which other figure has sported the head?

I feel like I have picked up most of NECA's releases from the '87 film (all of which are currently in storage), but I can't remember how this version was released previously (on the older body), and therefore if I already have it.

Thanks for any insight.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Power armored Batman vs Predator was announced. I'm not that into the Predator line but I may get this.

Otter

Otter

Okay... so I did a bit of research. Has the only other unmasked, open-mouthed Jungle Hunter been released as part of a 2 pack with a "battle damaged", green-bloodied City Hunter? TRU exclusive?

Schrecken

Schrecken

Quote from: Otter on Feb 27, 2017, 09:49:01 PM
Okay... so I did a bit of research. Has the only other unmasked, open-mouthed Jungle Hunter been released as part of a 2 pack with a "battle damaged", green-bloodied City Hunter? TRU exclusive?

For figures with that head and the Jungle Hunter paint apps, yes so far it is only the series 1 "Classic Predator" and the battle damaged one in the TRU exclusive 2-pack. I think the only other time the open mouth Jungle Hunter head sculpt was used was with the SDCC Albino Predator figure.

ts124

ts124

Quote from: Otter on Feb 27, 2017, 09:49:01 PM
There is gonna be a new one released with the ultimate body for the 30th anniversary.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Otter

Otter

Quote from: Schrecken on Feb 27, 2017, 11:27:58 PM

For figures with that head and the Jungle Hunter paint apps, yes so far it is only the series 1 "Classic Predator" and the battle damaged one in the TRU exclusive 2-pack. I think the only other time the open mouth Jungle Hunter head sculpt was used was with the SDCC Albino Predator figure.

Thanks.  I must have missed out on the series 1 release, but I think I can justify getting the new 30th anniversary version.  Still haven't opened the 2-pack, as I was never really impressed with the paint applications.

Foofighter

Foofighter

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 25, 2017, 02:31:10 AM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 24, 2017, 10:24:12 PM
They don't fit at all.
The Stalker is a P2 head sculpt and Ghost is a P1.

Are there any other masks that will fit the Ghost?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed