The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT]

Started by EEV-2501, Dec 08, 2011, 12:13:46 AM

Author
The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT] (Read 42,733 times)

Snowdog

Will be a long couple of days :laugh:

ikarop

ikarop

My bet is and has been Wednesday for a few days. That seems to be their embargo date. I mean, magazine pics on the 7th, teaser poster on the 14th so trailer on the 21th. Makes sense PR wise.

Also there's this guy from what I think is Fox Sweden, he's saying on twitter that they recently received two Prometheus trailers. One of them being two minutes long and for cinemas only.

ThisBethesdaSea

Do those days work out because they're odd days (as opposed to an even number?) ?? ;P ;)

I still just don't understand the wait, there's no reason now, none at all. I can't wait to come back here and review the trailer still by still and get all excited all over again! ;)

Corporal Hicks

A week is 7 days long...

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 18, 2011, 09:45:38 PM
Do those days work out because they're odd days (as opposed to an even number?) ?? ;P ;)

Lol, no. Those dates are all Wednesdays. As I said everything that has been officially released recently was done in a Wednesday. It may be just a coincidence but I know that with other companies I've been in touch with they usually choose an specific day of the week for a particular project and often stick to that. Maybe something to do with marketing and demographics. Who knows. Just a wild guess anyway.

What is this Apple talk anyway? Perhaps it will be premier in itunes first?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Wednesday is likely, my bet is that Fox is going to have the trailer attach with the Darkest Hour and We Bought a Zoo. Both of those movies come out later this week and are released by 20th Century Fox.

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 18, 2011, 09:49:04 PM
A week is 7 days long...

No...a week is 7 LONG days...

psychonaut25

I think we are some 2 days from official HD trailer now.

Dogme

Dogme

Why don't they just f****** hurry up with that trailer! All the wait is doing now is winding people up.

psychonaut25

Thursday is the day :)

OpenMaw

Quote from: Dogme on Dec 19, 2011, 07:56:20 PM
Why don't they just f****** hurry up with that trailer! All the wait is doing now is winding people up.

Relax good sir, in good time. In good time.  ;D

Dogme

Dogme

Quote from: OpenMaw on Dec 20, 2011, 02:21:30 AM
Quote from: Dogme on Dec 19, 2011, 07:56:20 PM

Relax good sir, in good time. In good time.  ;D
I've been waiting 32 years for this film, so I suppose I could wait a few days more :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed