Marvel Predator Omnibus Volume 1 Announced

Started by Russ840, Nov 05, 2020, 10:47:09 PM

Author
Marvel Predator Omnibus Volume 1 Announced (Read 23,462 times)

Russ840

Russ840

Uncanny Omar does it again.

Predator: The Original Years Omnibus Volume 1 coming in August 2021

The DM cover is the cover to the first ever Predator comic and I am glad to say that the regular cover is not by Greg Land. But by Iban Coello. He has done great work on the current Venom run.

It's a nice cover.

*Amended title. Hicks.

Katanu

Katanu

Awesome! Will have to pre-order it as soon as it's up on amazon  ;D

El Pistolero

Wow is that all Marvel can do? Just reprints?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: El Pistolero on Nov 06, 2020, 05:41:30 AM
Wow is that all Marvel can do? Just reprints?

Nope. Their original press release confirmed that they have original material coming in 2021, though they haven't announced any of it specifically yet.

RidgeTop

Cover by Iban Coello

And Direct Market variant by Chris Warner

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So those anthology comics are going to be -

DHP #46 is God's Truth
DHP #67-69 is issue 0 of Race War
DHP #119 is No Beast So Fierce
Dark Horse Comics #1-2 is Rite of Passage
Dark Horse Comics #10 - 14 is I think Pride at Nghasa and the Bad Blood prequel
Dark Horse Comics #16 - 18 is The Hunted City
Dark Horse Comics #20 - 21 is Blood on Two-Witch Mesa
A Decade of Dark Horse #1 is 1718

Doesn't look like there's any blow-away first time reprints this time around. But still a damn good collection, and another big one.

Quote from: Russ840 on Nov 05, 2020, 10:47:09 PM
The DM cover is the cover to the first ever Predator comic and I am glad to say that the regular cover is not by Greg Land. But by Iban Coello. He has done great work on the current Venom run.

He did this cool piece recently -

RidgeTop

I don't think Predator 2 was ever collected.

Corporal Hicks

It was collected in the Essentials #1.

Russ840

Russ840

Hicks,  the vid I posted is not in the article on the main page. The wrong one is posted up.

Also. You are right. That pic you posted is awesome.

I wonder if this is an indication that Iban may be our Predator penciler in Marvel's upcoming run.

Corporal Hicks

I'm blaming RidgeTop. I've fixed that.

Voodoo Magic

Got to go with that Chris Warner cover!

Kradan

Kradan

Tristan should look into that cover

Rambo

Rambo

Nice lineup for the first omnibus. We knew they'd exclude the DC crossovers, did we know they'd exclude the Magnus Robot Fight Valiant crossover?

Hell and Hot Water was actually fully released before DHP 124, but I assume the exclusion from this omni might be due to page constraints?

What is a genuinely disappointing exclusion is the Hunting the Heroes stories: Predator vs X/Motorhead/Ghost/Agents of Law. I know those characters are still owned by Dark Horse, but this is probably DH's only opportunity to create some (minor) reprint revenue off those short stories. I guess one side (or both) didn't want to do business on this one.

Lost_Hunter

Good find guys, that cover looks rad. I might be wrong but all the Darkhorse Press stuff was collected in the Omnibuses right?

Whiskeybrewer

Some of those DHP stories i dont think i have so yep, Im getting this as well as a controversy free version of Aliens Omnibus #1 lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed