Alien Covenant Trailer Coming Christmas Day

Started by Enoch, Dec 24, 2016, 02:00:44 PM

Author
Alien Covenant Trailer Coming Christmas Day (Read 21,012 times)

Kailem

We're coming in low over the main colony complex. :P

Jeri

Anyone here have YouTube channel showcasing film theories?

Can't wait to see what you guys think of the possible plot points; (egg morphing, Queen, foreshadowing events for Alien, etc.)  ;)

Gate

Xenomorphine

Quote from: T MINUS 5 on Dec 24, 2016, 03:44:54 PM
The teaser is done in the style of the Scott Free Productions animation - maybe the same artist.

Good observation!

Quote from: Predatorium on Dec 24, 2016, 05:44:29 PM
Christmas day is 25th everywhere. However Christmas is celebrated on Christmas EVE in many countries whis is the 24th. I hope this clarifies things.

Not in places like Russia, it isn't. :) I think theirs is meant to be the 7th of January.

Quote from: Predatorium on Dec 24, 2016, 06:54:43 PM
Omg i never thought of that, the entire crew of the derelict ARE the eggs!! Cool...Nah it looks lile a cargo hold. It's got a layer of lasermist covering it

That was the original intention behind the original film, yes. Before the scene was removed.

Murph Morph

These "queen" theories ;D seriously I hate to break it up to you guys but Ridley's vision never and will never include the Queen, it was James' more straightforward idea of xeno reproduction that was partly inspired by termites (look it up.) This was repeated and tweaked in the following films with the new reproduction organ idea in Resurrection.

Ridley had a much more larger yet ambigous scope on things that later expanded into to a completely different path with the Engineers and the dangerous biological altering goo.

Russ840

Well my theory allows for Ridley to do what he likes and not have an effect on the later films. I honestly cannot see them discarding Aliens in the long run.

Don't get me wrong. I am under no illusion that my theory is right. Lol. Just an idea I thought of, is all

Anonymous

Anonymous

Just played my GF the clip and she was shit feared just from the the creepy alien sounds she going 2 live me may 19th😱

Corporal Hicks

https://twitter.com/We_Luv_LA/status/812757468744859648

Sounds like these guys made the teaser teaser.

harlequinade

So how long is the trailer? And was it confirmed that it has some stuff from Alien and Prometheus in it or is it just new footage?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Two minutes. Though the Red-band version might be different.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 24, 2016, 07:01:01 PM
Somebody wake up hicks.

Will the Corporal be keeping a vigil tonight? Just in case?

Nightlord

Can't wait to see it.  Nice to hear the classic egg opening sound again and the creature sounds good, seems a little bit similar to the clickers from the last of us.

Infected

My nipples ar redddddyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Anyone else just got a strong feeling this movie will not include much Prometheus or engineer info? i think this movie will be a stand alone movie, although it will involve the Fassbenders and the horror David herritage from Prometheus, i dont think we will be given much again like we hoped with Prometheus and didnt got.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 24, 2016, 08:57:18 PM
Somebody wake up hicks.

My alarm is set for when the embargo ends.  :laugh:

Ingwar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 24, 2016, 09:24:06 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 24, 2016, 08:57:18 PM
Somebody wake up hicks.

My alarm is set for when the embargo ends.  :laugh:

What time? :)

Engineer

Ok so I've watched this teaser a dozen times, just to make sure I heard it right... and I am pretty sure they used/borrowed one of the alien breathing sound-effects from alien isolation!! Did anyone else hear that?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed