UPDATED *spoilers* BBFC's Detailed Report on Prometheus's Rating

Started by Qwertify, May 22, 2012, 05:45:23 AM

Author
UPDATED *spoilers* BBFC's Detailed Report on Prometheus's Rating (Read 30,672 times)

OpenMaw

No hentai tentacles.

Damn you Ridley. Damn you!

;D

mastermoon

Looks like the hentai people will have a disturbing field day :laugh:.

Eva

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 22, 2012, 11:30:45 PM
Okay, SO ...

Spoiler
Just give me the short version.
[close]

Spoiler
There Will Be Blood.
[close]
... but alas, no topless pushups...  :-\

(...and the entire forum just screamed out loud in agony...)

OpenMaw

Quote from: Eva on May 22, 2012, 11:40:18 PM

It's okay. Some of us have really good imaginations. :D

Eva

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 22, 2012, 11:46:30 PM

... and a HD version of The Devils Advocate to ease off the pain, I'd imagine  ;)

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 22, 2012, 11:46:30 PM

If Halle Berry's brief exposed breasts scene in Swordfish added $500000 to her fee ... imagine how much Charlize Theron's would fetch. Ridely got to keep the budget down with those surgical bandages.

Eva

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 22, 2012, 11:53:10 PM
If Halle Berry's brief exposed breasts scene in Swordfish added $500000 to her fee ... imagine how much Charlize Theron's would fetch. Ridely got to keep the budget down with those surgical bandages.

Lol... is that bullshit or a true story?  :D

Berry must have laughed all the way to the bank... Hell, if Ridley chose me to star in his return to hardcore sci-fi, I'd do just about anything to please that old geezer...

Rick Grimes

Ha! I knew they wouldn't go into detail about what happens to who! I'm so smart *doing the happy dance becuz I'm  a genius*

Cvalda

Quote from: Eva on May 22, 2012, 11:57:52 PM
Hell, if Ridley chose me to star in his return to hardcore sci-fi, I'd do just about anything to please that old geezer...
Spoiler
[close]

OpenMaw

Quote from: Eva on May 22, 2012, 11:52:33 PM
... and a HD version of The Devils Advocate to ease off the pain, I'd imagine  ;)

Well, it is a good movie. Charlize is just a Bo-o-ooooOHBonus! Yeah. Bonus.  :o

Damnit.  :-\

Now that I think about it? Al Pacino as Peter Weyland would have been awesome.

If Halle Berry's brief exposed breasts scene in Swordfish added $500000 to her fee ... imagine how much Charlize Theron's would fetch. Ridley got to keep the budget down with those surgical bandages.

500000? Really?

That's 250000 per boob man. Jeeze. That's practically more than my house costs.

Yeah, Ridley know's where to put his money.

Berry must have laughed all the way to the bank... Hell, if Ridley chose me to star in his return to hardcore sci-fi, I'd do just about anything to please that old geezer...

This is both revolting and incredibly hot at the same time.

I think I should go take a shower now...

Bat Chain Puller

Lol... is that bullshit or a true story?  :D

From Hammerpedia

Berry appeared in the film Swordfish, which featured her first nude scene.[25] At first, she refused to be filmed topless in a sunbathing scene, but she changed her mind when Warner Brothers raised her fee substantially.[26] The brief flash of her breasts added $500,000 to her fee.[27] Berry considered these stories to be rumors and was quick to deny them.[25][28] After turning down numerous roles that required nudity, she said she decided to make Swordfish because her husband, Benét, supported her and encouraged her to take risks.[29]

It was also quite publicized during the film's release and was probably one (two if you count them as a set) of the only reasons people ever went to see the film in the first place.

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on May 23, 2012, 12:01:33 AM
Hell, if Ridley chose me to star in his return to hardcore sci-fi, I'd do just about anything to please that old geezer...
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
(Eva disrobes...)

:P ;) :D
[close]

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 23, 2012, 12:02:25 AM
It was also quite publicized during the film's release and was probably one (two if you count them as a set) of the only reasons people ever went to see the film in the first place.
I'll admit remembering that the scene felt a bit odd when I watched it for the first time - not odd because of nudity, but odd because of the whole context of the scene... as if the director didn't really know what to do with this moment, so it's just sort of there, tucked in somewhere amounting to nothing  :P

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Eva on May 23, 2012, 12:26:11 AM

I'll admit remembering that the scene felt a bit odd when I watched it for the first time - not odd because of nudity, but odd because of the whole context of the scene... as if the director didn't really know what to do with this moment, so it's just sort of there, tucked in somewhere amounting to nothing  :P

Yep. Who knew that it was the template for which America's leaders would choose to run the country by the end of the decade. Spending 250000 a breast and then just having them sit there like stage props.

For that kinda money the audience should be able to take them home with them. Put them on the dining room table. In the morning they should have sprouted little dollar bills with Halle's face instead of Lincolns.

Eva

I can't say it's that surprising when thinking about it, considering the US national mental breakdown that occurred when Janet Jackson did her boob slip stunt on live-tv. I mean, really:D

Do US tv-stations still delay live broadcasts to counter such future events of facepalm with even more facepalm?

G'night - gotta sleep now  :)

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cvalda on May 22, 2012, 11:03:44 PM

Spoiler
The second half of the film in particular features a sense of threat towards the central characters that is both frequent and sustained.
[close]

f**king aeeerrhhhhbbwwwhhuhhhhhhhh..... WUHHHH!!!

*crumples into standing fetal position with balled-up fists, reminiscent of a young boy that's so excited, he makes things awkward for those around him*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed