Aliens Echo : An Original Young Adult Novel

Started by felix, Jul 19, 2018, 12:59:24 AM

Author
Aliens Echo : An Original Young Adult Novel (Read 55,594 times)

j0nesy

it was! kora's mom wasn't too likable, but michel was in a league of his own

Spoiler
on the novel: would have liked a little more in the conclusion, specifically how they went about repairing viola, but i guess we'll leave that up to our imagination  :laugh:
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I'm not sure how much closure we'll get on that with Rising Threat gone. Just depends how much the Cold Iron game digs into her.

j0nesy

j0nesy

do we have confirmation that the sisters are supposed to appear in cold iron's game, or are we thinking this based on what would have been olivia's involvement in rising threat?

perhaps they're on pala station during the events we'll see unravel in aliens: infiltrator ???

SM

Olivia was mooted to appear, but the game was set a fair amount of time after Rising Threat.

j0nesy

maybe we'd be more likely to see viola in the game then

Miguel

Quote from: SM on Jun 24, 2020, 09:58:19 PM
Olivia was mooted to appear, but the game was set a fair amount of time after Rising Threat.

There are no news about a hypothetical reprinting of Aliens: Colonial Marines - Rising Threat, aren't?

SM

Not that I've heard.  Wood didn't finished writing the whole series to the best of my knowledge and it would need a page 1 re-write.

Kradan

Still haven't  read the novel but podcast review you guys did is among my favourites. I especially enjoyed "android battery" jokes

Miguel

Quote from: SM on Jun 25, 2020, 11:18:37 PM
Not that I've heard.  Wood didn't finished writing the whole series to the best of my knowledge and it would need a page 1 re-write.

What a pity. The comic looked good. Since Mira Grant created the character of Olivia, it would be nice if she re-wrote the comic.

SM

I suggested that to Fox at the time.

HuDaFuK

I keep waiting on a paperback edition of this, having seen mention of one being on the way, but so far they don't seem to have produced one.

j0nesy

j0nesy

could give the ebook a shot? that's how i read all my novels, since i'm pretty minimalist

426Buddy

Not a fan of digital myself, there is far to much I enjoy about actually owning things physically.

Miguel

There are no news about the paperback edition, aren't?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Nope. I did see one listed on Goodreads, but the release date they gave was back at the start of this year and obviously it didn't come out.

EDIT: I've just done a bit of hunting and I have found a paperback version, but only on Amazon Canada and not yet available. The release date is also listed as January 2022, so make of that what you will.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed