Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 910,620 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Sonic Superstars is a weird combination of cool and infuriating. Stages are good, physics are mostly on point, but all the bosses are a drag, and the final boss has no respect for your time.

As a fan since the first game, I was really looking forward to it, and came away disappointed. Once I beat it, and started replaying certain stages, I was enjoying it a bit more. The radical divide between the good and the bad bits is huge, and I'm not sure how I rate it.

Maybe 6.5/10?

Also been playing Remothered: Tormented Fathers. It's kinda slow, and the protagonist looks just like Jodie Foster, but it's not bad so far.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Finishing System Shock was very satisfying! Loved the PiL Song in the end (The Order Of Death), which was also in Hardware (one of my favorite movies). I also went to see PiL who were coincidentally in Estonia a week ago, so it's like the stars aligning or something. They don't do that song though (they last did it in concert in 2016), but that's fine.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Retro-games uwu👉👈👾

Wweyland

Wweyland

About to finish Turbo Overkill (great game, but too long) so I can finally dive into Aliens: Dark Descent.

Stitch

Stitch

Alan Wake II

I have waited years for this. So far it doesn't disappoint.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Finally taking on Aliens: Dark Descent

Stitch

Stitch

Finished Alan Wake II and it made me want to catch up on the Remedy games I've missed, so I started Quantum Break. On PC GamePass it's very broken. All the lighting is messed up and none of the live action episodes work.

Switched to Xbox One and it's working.

Also going through RoboCop: Rogue City. It's badass.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Played the first two episodes of Stories Untold, really enjoying it so far.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Stories Untold Episode 3 was still good, but f**k, the mechanics got ten times as difficult to parse. I know what Microfiche is, but had no clue what every button on the machine does, or that some were even there. And the morse code was puzzle was just mean. No Code my ass lol.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

While I generally gave up on Call of Duty years ago, every now and then I'll get cravings and pick one up on the cheap. In this case, the 2019 Modern Warfare for the princely sum of £6.

Despite an installation process that was a literal f**king odyssey of bullshit the likes of which I've never experienced before in all my years of gaming, once I got it going I must confess I enjoyed the campaign a lot. Nice variety, the house-clearing sections were cool as hell, and above all it felt like they actually put some effort into developing the characters for this one. I especially liked that - at times - Price does some outright villainous shit.

Darkness

Darkness

Finished the Uncharted Remastered Collection.

Loved playing them again. Uncharted 2 was just amazing but Uncharted 3, I felt is the weakest out of the whole series.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I don't mind 3, but it's just a lot of random crap stuck together.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finished Stories Untold tonight. Overall it's a solid game, but the reveals in the final episode let it down a bit.

Prez

Prez

Still playing Minecraft Dungeons. It's the one game that has made me play for hours (a first in decades to be fair). The polish and TLC on this game is great. Reminds me a lot of older isometric 8-bit games I obsessed over in the 80s. It's also a great multiplayer game that is easily accessible for this old fart and his young daughters to bond over.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Aliens: Dark Descent and having a good time. About to finish the Docks level.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed