More AvPR Hot Toys Pictures

Started by Darkness, Nov 26, 2007, 05:23:33 PM

Author
More AvPR Hot Toys Pictures (Read 12,057 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Figures.com have now posted numerous pictures of the AvPR Alien, Predator, and Predalien Hot Toys figures.

20071126_01

There’s also a Facehugger figure too which you can see here. Thanks to Harry at AliensVsPredator.de for the news.

Harry72

Harry72

Yes. And more details about the AvP-R Hot Toys figures on http://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=59&pid=329

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

wow, very nice

War Wager

War Wager

PredAlien = Awesome  Predator = Awesome  Alien = Horrible

zen

zen

He looks a lot better then the NECA version,but NECA's version is better then those things made by McFarlane   ;D  .

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Now that I'm looking at it, the predator mouth looks pretty good (thank God). This model is the best I've seen yet for the AvPR predator. The acid damage on the side of the face is pretty sweet too    :)  

Ty

Ty

Cool! Their all cool looking! It's cool how the alien has a little face hugger with him. But I really want the pred-alien.

SHREK

SHREK

the face hugger isint great

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

Incredible! They have manage to make the alien even worse!! Look at that back! And those hands... Not to mention the tubes in the back... I remember a discussion regarding the fight in the sewers...On side points out that the weight of the water make the tubes bent, others that it was the tail, and even the "these are production pictures" song... Now we have a proof that they were all wrong. The tubes are always bent!

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

And it looks that poor Wolf is not able to close his mouth...

awesome   :P     :P     :P     >:D  

Jenga

Jenga

that's not true, the tubes ARE bent by water in that sewer picture and in no way resemble the figure shown here.

bueee

bueee

alien=meat shit from resurrection predator=wild barbarian ork predalien=stupid newborn from resurrection

Serious 101

Serious 101

Just checked the price $175  "cough" "cough" rip off "cough"  "sneeze" "at-chu"  Sry im allergic to bullshit prices    8)  

Dane

Dane

When do they come out? These are bad ass   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed