Predator Hunting Grounds - Online ID Directory for AVPG Members

Started by Voodoo Magic, Mar 24, 2020, 07:23:26 PM

Author
Predator Hunting Grounds - Online ID Directory for AVPG Members (Read 11,901 times)

Voodoo Magic

Hey, we all live in different countries in different timezones with different schedules and responsibilities, so who knows if we'll ever play a match together, but consider this thread an Online ID directory for all AVPG Members:

Voodoo Magic:

PSN Online ID  FnVoodooMagic

SuperiorIronman

RedBaronBob63750

I don't typically use a mic and I'm reluctant to join people's game's and chats. I'll run a match with people but just know I'm typically not going to friend request you. I don't do clans.

Corporal Hicks

I'll be signing up to PS Live or whatever it is on Friday, will post my details then.

Kailem

My PSN tag is Kailem1.

I might be playing it with a regular friend on Friday when it first goes live, but I might be available on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe even the Friday as well depending on what he's doing.

Either way though it wouldn't be until around 10pm UK time, as that's when I usually get online (as in, when the TV is free for gaming use :laugh: ). But I'll be on pretty much the whole night each night.

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, with everyone's different schedules, at the very least we may end up in a match with a fellow AVPGer that we recognize. Then we can say... Hey, it's Kailiem!  Hey, it's Hicks!  Hey it's SuperiorIronman!  Hey, it's that annoying f*cking teddybear!  ;D

shadowedge

My Steam ID: [WPC] cthu

Playstation ID: thehadoken

Hope to play this weekend with everyone!

Wysps

Does anyone know if Sony has allowed cross-play with PC players on Epic?

molasar

Quote from: Wysps on Mar 25, 2020, 11:02:49 PM

Yes, it did when cross-play was announced.

Wysps

Quote from: molasar on Mar 25, 2020, 11:07:42 PM
Quote from: Wysps on Mar 25, 2020, 11:02:49 PM

Yes, it did when cross-play was announced.

Will that go beyond the trial though?  I can't find online whether it's just for the trial or that capability will stick around for the actual game release. 

molasar

Quote from: Wysps on Mar 25, 2020, 11:13:48 PM
Will that go beyond the trial though?  I can't find online whether it's just for the trial or that capability will stick around for the actual game release. 

It was announced for the game and it will be in the trial too. No video gaming company implements this kind of stuff just for 3 days trial. It would be a waste of resources.

Voodoo Magic

I created a 'By Request Only' Community Page under Predator: Hunting Grounds titled Hunters of AVPGalaxy.net. I'll send requests to join as I see Online IDs posted here. No other commitments necessary. It's just a  friendly grouping of AvPG Forum Members who discuss the game here. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think RidgeTop has actually already made an "official" AvPG community on PS. Let me ask him.

So we do already have one. It's called Alien vs. Predator Galaxy, it's also under Hunting Grounds. I don't think we need to have two, so Voodoo if you could get close yours.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 27, 2020, 07:22:38 AM
I think RidgeTop has actually already made an "official" AvPG community on PS. Let me ask him.

So we do already have one. It's called Alien vs. Predator Galaxy, it's also under Hunting Grounds. I don't think we need to have two, so Voodoo if you could get close yours.

Ah. If so, it was never linked (under) Predator: Hunting Grounds until now. Well that was a waste of time.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Can you check and make sure you can see it? Title is just Alien vs. Predator Galaxy (I hate using the abbreviated these days).

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

It's been linked to the game, I'm not sure why it's not showing up under the game associated groups in the search.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed