Things you have only just noticed/didn't notice the first time.

Started by The Cruentus, Aug 06, 2019, 03:43:04 PM

Author
Things you have only just noticed/didn't notice the first time. (Read 44,154 times)

SM

One talks about where the body might be - if there was a body.

One in the works that talks about bits in the hive.

Kradan

Quote from: SiL on Jun 08, 2020, 02:41:48 AM
We see Alien bits stuck to the hive walls, so presumably corpses are taken away and reused.

Huh. Neat

Local Trouble

Imagine if one of the first things the marines saw when they entered the building was the corpse of a fully-grown alien soldier.

Kradan

Kradan

Watched Prometheus last night. I can bet when Shaw starts recording her final message a la Ripley you can hear a distinct sound. I assume it means some sort of recording device starts working.

Also, it looks totally like a Predator targeting laser to me lol:

SM

I've seen a couple of the more passionate members of the 'everything is canon' crowd swear that's an intentional Predator targeting laser because they don't know what a lens flare is.

Local Trouble

Before Alien 3 premiered, I recall at least one online fan theory being that a predator would show up to kill the alien at the end...

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SM on Jun 08, 2020, 09:42:13 PM
I've seen a couple of the more passionate members of the 'everything is canon' crowd swear that's an intentional Predator targeting laser because they don't know what a lens flare is.

I don't claim it is - but it sure as hell looks like it !

Found it:

https://www.alien-covenant.com/topic/43346

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 08, 2020, 10:08:00 PM
Before Alien 3 premiered, I recall at least one online fan theory being that a predator would show up to kill the alien at the end...

You almost got me with it. Good job

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It's true.  Back then, "online" was restricted to dial-up services like CompuServe, Prodigy and AOL.  They weren't connected to the internet in those days.

Kradan

Oh f**k it. I wasn't even born yet so how the f**k should I know it.

Also:

Quote from: AhabPredator on Mar 10, 2019, 02:35:28 AM
He's no Local Trouble.   :laugh:

That hombre is a troll in the best kind of way. And sometimes he's so convincing it's hard to know if he is kidding.

Local Trouble

426Buddy

That's his secret, he's always kidding. ;D

SM

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 08, 2020, 10:36:16 PM
Quote from: SM on Jun 08, 2020, 09:42:13 PM

I don't claim it is - but it sure as hell looks like it !

Found it:

https://www.alien-covenant.com/topic/43346

Yikes...  I do not judge many of the denizens of SciFied harshly - but it is often difficult.

Local Trouble

I love watching SM work.  You can practically hear the anguish of their souls being torn from their bodies as he rains all over their parade.

SM

Wet blanket is my middle name.

Local Trouble

But why couldn't Ridley just edit it out?  ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed