Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 605,981 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I can still remember seeing it back in the cinema in 1992.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 22, 2022, 03:10:32 PMI can still remember seeing it back in the cinema in 1992.

I never had the privilege of seeing the first 3 Alien movies on the big screen as I was too young.  I do remember renting the Alien 3 VHS from Ritz video, later bought out by Blockbuster, on its video release.  I was very excited and couldn't wait to watch it.  Ritz video is the same place I bought my Facehugger VHS boxset from back in the day and it cost me, or my mum should I say, £69.99 at the time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I've emailed another person's representatives with an interview request. I'm taking bets on if I get a reply or not.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Finally reaching out to Randy, eh?

Immortan Jonesy

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 23, 2022, 03:10:00 PMFinally reaching out to Randy, eh?

God, I couldn't even imagine.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So after many many years since last playing Skyrim back on the Xbox, I decided to get it again for my PC and take my first big dive into PC mods.

And Jesus I spent a whole day on this (with breaks of course) and I'm not even done.

Mainly because I had to scrap half a day of work because I was using Vortex and it was frustrating and my tests on the game itself were shite.

Switched to Mod Organizer 2 then had to learn even more new stuff relating to getting tools for cleaning plugins and whatnot, can't even count how many videos I've watched.

Via Mod Organizer 2 I did my first test at 20 mods, and I'm making way better progress, MO2 certainly feels better for stuff like managing the load order and identifying problems.

But what was thought to be a fast and straightforward task has turned into a project that will have to wait till another day as I got work tomorrow.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Jesus! It's cold and the skies are gray 🥶

Kradan

Kradan

When I think about it, Ukranian history is like watching the ending of Revenge of the Sith on loop. There's always some "empire" rising to power, good guys being forced into hiding and a shatter of hope for the better times

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Not entirely current, but still  :P

Kradan

Kradan

I knew that Merkel was gonna be Yoda ! I knew it !  ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

You going good, Rich?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 01, 2022, 04:00:10 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUKLnrP3O_0

I was able to do one of those penguin feeding experiences and they were so demanding. lol Had some pecking at my jeans so I'd give them the next fish.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 01, 2022, 08:10:40 AMYou going good, Rich?

Just chillin' really, can't complain.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed