What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 575,807 times)

Lie

Lie

After a year and 1 month they've released new Deadman Wonderland! ;D

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Eva on Feb 09, 2013, 12:21:22 AM
Perfect. How come they never made any more Casey Ryback movies? Did the second one bomb at the box office?

It did okay, but Steve's star power was quickly fading after what happened with On Deadly Ground (which Warner Bros gave him full creative control over).

I guess there just wasn't enough demand for a third entry.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Trainer Red

Lie

Lie

Amaterasu's new set, thou I see her more as Toboe. ;)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Lie on Feb 09, 2013, 01:07:19 PM
Amaterasu's new set, thou I see her more as Toboe. ;)

Tsume was always my favorite. Haha, gave me an idea though.  ;)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

AMC has officially changed The Walking Dead's rating from TV-14 to TV-MA, making it the earliest aired "mature rated" program.  ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Excellent. 8)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 09, 2013, 08:38:28 PM
AMC has officially changed The Walking Dead's rating from TV-14 to TV-MA, making it the earliest aired "mature rated" program.  ;D

America!

Nightmare Asylum

I sense moar Governor doing Governorey things.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 09, 2013, 08:44:21 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 09, 2013, 09:42:20 PM
Excellent. 8)
I sense moar Governor doing Governorey things.
Technically, the ratings change won't effect the show's content changing. Which means we prolly won't get booty shots of Laurie Holden in the future  :-\ The reason why AMC did this was out of complaint from the "Parents Television Council" in which they made a statement about it's TV-14 rating should be changed to TV-MA:

QuoteThroughout its run, the AMC program 'The Walking Dead' has featured some of the most graphic and brutally intense violence and gore imaginable. In the current season alone the show has depicted hundreds of scenes of grisly murder both of living and 'undead,' but human, characters. Clearly, this is content appropriate to an adult-only audience, but AMC has rated every single episode of 'The Walking Dead' as suitable for a 14 year old child, when clearly it was for mature audiences.

Bumping up the rating to TV-MA probably wouldn't affect the show's success in ratings (unless young kids who watch the show that live with parents who 'Parental Block' mature rated programs). Season 3 of The Walking Dead continues to dominate its time slot and smash cable records, so it's safe to say its not going anywhere, no matter how much disdain the PTC has for it.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

We still have a TV-MA parent lock. Safe to say I'm the only one who ever does anything to the password. LOL

Vepariga

Vepariga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVlWZBUxOig#ws

This has to be the best fan-made animation project ive seen for a long time.

Lie

Lie

Special Factors are now parts of Team finisher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRK-NzaqT8Q#ws

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 09, 2013, 11:37:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVlWZBUxOig#ws

This has to be the best fan-made animation project ive seen for a long time.

Not a big dragonball fan, but that is very impressive work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed