Prometheus Premiere in London

Started by Darkness, May 04, 2012, 02:49:00 PM

Author
Prometheus Premiere in London (Read 45,167 times)

matisian

matisian

echh... and I have to wait seven weeks to see it on the big screen :'(

Alien³

Alien³

Im typing this at the premiere! Got a beautiful spot behind the barrier. I'll post pictures and anything I get tomorrow. I'll update as I go. If anyone from AVPGalaxy is down here I'm the blonde douche in the leather jacket with a white stripe down the arm. ; )

robbritton

robbritton

Had a potter along to Covent Garden at lunch to see the RT01. It's very authentically grubby up close - a better design in the flesh than in the screenshots, actually.

I shall be back along to Leicester Square at midnight for the second Empire screening. Enjoy the premiere, those that make it down there!

EDIT: if anyone else is coming along, I'll be the idiot in the grey woolly hat. Do say hello!

Virgil

Virgil

Very jealous  ;D Have a good time though!

Berserker Pred

Quote from: Alien³ on May 31, 2012, 01:28:50 PM
Im typing this at the premiere! Got a beautiful spot behind the barrier. I'll post pictures and anything I get tomorrow. I'll update as I go. If anyone from AVPGalaxy is down here I'm the blonde douche in the leather jacket with a white stripe down the arm. ; )

Lucky man! Say hi to Ridley from me?

wonkyfunk303

wonkyfunk303

6 hours 59 minutes to go before i see it! yay!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Okay the premiere should be starting now, right?  Are my time zones correct?  I'm on 2 different sites that are supposed to be broadcasting live, so far nothing...

Gruyères

Gruyères

There's this big music festival here starting today where I can't go because of money and work. I decided to stay away from facebook until monday to avoid the flood, the envy and the rage  >:(

I probably should do the same until 3rd august when the movie opens here in Spain to avoid the reaction flood, the guts of envy and the mindless rage... oh well.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Nearly 5:10 but the premier still hasn't started yet...  >:(   ...7 hours to go before I see the movie!!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: RoaryUK on May 31, 2012, 04:06:19 PM
Nearly 5:10 but the premier still hasn't started yet...  >:(   ...7 hours to go before I see the movie!!
That's nice, 7 days for me. :laugh: :'(

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, they seem to be taking their time with it.

More pictures:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Who else here has actually eaten in that exact Burger King before?  :laugh:
Surreal :P

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I do like that blue carpet... :laugh:

Gruyères

Gruyères

They are using a blue carpet to immerse the actors into a CG world of sorts before the reel starts rolling  ;D

TheLoon

TheLoon

Quote from: RoaryUK on May 31, 2012, 04:06:19 PM

the facebook page says it starts at 1pm eastern...not 12...so I guess we have about 25 more minutes to go

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed