ShadowPred

The PredBen

The PredBen

Currently my favorite song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqeSUAlI5uI#

Keg

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I may not follow The Knife, but I do love their work whenever I encounter them.

RazorSlash

Keg

Keg

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 15, 2011, 06:56:03 PM
I may not follow The Knife, but I do love their work whenever I encounter them.

I had a feeling you'd know it.

Effectz

Keg

Keg

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Keg

Keg

Shadowpred I implore you to get on this.......absolutely stunning. Oooooooooohhh i feel all warm and fuzzy after this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA3DS_yIcQM#

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Will give it a listen once I finish watching the first season of Being Human.

Keg

Keg

Haha what? Thats the weirdest response to a song ive ever heard. I'll give this 4 minute song a listen but i'll have to wait until ive watched an entire television series first? eh? hahaha.

I love Being Human by the way. Didnt get into it until the second series and i went back and watched the first. the third is starting in the next week or so on BBC Three and it looks great.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I just need one more episode of the first season to watch, lol. Didn't notice I made it sound like I was talking about the entire season.

Keg

Keg

Apparently theres an american version in the works. that pisses me right off. I dont understand this american obsession with remaking british dramas and comedies on tv. If theres a great US tv series we watch that. we dont need a british remake that appeals more to us or fits in with our sensibilities more. I just dont get it. If they like the original so much, why do they need to redo it. Do they think american audiences are so stupid that the differences in culture and style of the shows will confuse them and put them off so they have to americanise it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed