The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 77,971 times)

Da-Wolf

Quote from: Vulhala on Jun 27, 2009, 02:09:51 PM
Quote from: PREDATOR1125 on Jun 27, 2009, 03:34:58 AM
Slayer and Megadeth June 24th 2009

Lucky. B*stard.
I'll second that.   
Quote from: Vulhala on Jun 27, 2009, 08:31:52 PM
I don't really need to ask, but was it any good? Is 'Deths new guitarist any good?
Yes, Chris Broderick is really god.

Vulhala

Did you intentionally spell it "god", or was that a typo?   :)

Da-Wolf

more like a typo that was ment to be after realizing of its arrival...

Wtf?

SublimeDBC

I'm going to see Slayer along with and a bunch of other bands at the Mayhem tour on Sunday in San Bernadino, I got pit tickets yesterday with some friends for $50 which is a pretty good deal, it's going to to be f***ing crazy, damn Slayer puts on a show...

fluxcap

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 22, 2009, 03:52:49 PM
I had to painfully sit through Lady Gaga, the Jonas Brothers, Black Eyed Peas, and a bunch of other idiots.
:D *claps

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Went to a gig over the weekend, Skindred supported by Forever Never and Kenai.  Never heard or seen anything from Kenai, wasn't really my cup of tea but Forever Never were good and ofc Skindred were f**king amazing.  Atmosphere could not be beat.

amv79

IL DIVO at cox arena in San Diego

it was amazing

quiere me a mi, quiere me otra vez.........

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Saliva

Gates

Tool @ All Points West Music and Arts Festival, last Saturday...two words; awesome and MUD..!

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

was goign to go see em in denver... f**king sold out and people where sellign for 200$

i was pissed

DoomRulz

Heard that. They are coming to Toronto, but tix were f**king expensive. Which is odd, considering I paid $60 to see Disturbed, Slipknot, Mastodon, and DragonForce all in one show.

Gates

I feel for you guys...we bought our tickets months ago...it was a three day festival, Fri-Sun...luckily they sold single day tickets so after Ticketmaster raped us, they came out to $105 each...

But I'm making up for it Saturday, going to see the 10 for $10 show...10 hardcore bands, including a reunited V.O.D., for a dollar each is a recession special if I ever seen one...have to hit up my hardcore roots... :) ...and then I have Dream Theater on Sunday...

August is looking good for Gates... 8)

severen76

Saw While She Sleeps and Azriel the other night. AWESOME!

Demosthenes

Slipknot and Disturbed in Charlotte NC.

EEV2650

Quote from: Demosthenes on Aug 08, 2009, 01:08:21 PM
Slipknot and Disturbed in Charlotte NC.

N.C.  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed