The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 78,032 times)

chrisr232007

I have never been to  concert well unless you count teenage mutant ninja turtles live  :D

DoomRulz

Quote from: sagans bongwater on Aug 14, 2012, 01:40:37 AM
Oh god the blooming onions were so gross and totally not worth 10 bucks looking back. I'm a slipknot fan now, and I wish In Flames had of played at least one older song. Suicidal was pretty sick for me only knowing 1 song of theirs.

My favourite sets were Gojira, Protest the Hero, and Dillinger Escape Plan (holy f**k I love Dillinger holy f**k holy f**k)

System of a Down was really awesome but the best band on Sunday was cannibal corpse for sure \m/

I caught the tail end of Gojira and it was enough to sell me on them as a legit metal band. You weren't a Slipknot fan before?!!? For shame...

Deathbearer

KISS and Motley Crue on The Tour. Yes it was called "The Tour." and it was the most awesome thing I have ever seen in my life.

sagans bongwater

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 14, 2012, 03:02:41 AM
Quote from: sagans bongwater on Aug 14, 2012, 01:40:37 AM
Oh god the blooming onions were so gross and totally not worth 10 bucks looking back. I'm a slipknot fan now, and I wish In Flames had of played at least one older song. Suicidal was pretty sick for me only knowing 1 song of theirs.

My favourite sets were Gojira, Protest the Hero, and Dillinger Escape Plan (holy f**k I love Dillinger holy f**k holy f**k)

System of a Down was really awesome but the best band on Sunday was cannibal corpse for sure \m/

I caught the tail end of Gojira and it was enough to sell me on them as a legit metal band. You weren't a Slipknot fan before?!!? For shame...
I had fallen out of love with them for about a year or two in favour of other more metal bands, and seeing them re-confirmed my fandom for them in a way. Yeah Gojira is super rad.

ShadowPred

Went to go see The Kills perform last night, and it was insanely awesome!

Keg

Keg

Leeds Festival at the weekend. I saw Little Comets, Of Monsters and Men, Django Django, The Joy Formidable, SBTRKT, The Black Keys, Foo Fighters, Justice, The Hives, Adam Hills (Comedian), Passion Pit, The Cure, Mystery Jets, Grimes, Miike Snow, The Vaccines, Azealia Banks, The Cribs and Kasabian.

Master Chief

Journey - California Mid-State Fair at the end of July.

Keg

Oh and a couple of weeks ago I went to a little festival in Stockton and saw Willie Mason, The Go Team, We Are Scientists and The Pogues.

Gates

Gates

Just saw SoaD a few weeks ago, they are pretty much back to form, but Daron gained so much weight I was shocked (must be off whatever drugs he was on)...and before that, I was grateful to finally see Pink Floyd live at the Yankee Stadium show - f**king amazing..!

EDIT: Just got tickets for Lamb of God and Hatebreed at Roseland, NYC..! Anyone going..?

TheLoneSpoon

Warped Tour 2012.

It was great, I rather enjoyed myself. Might go next year if I have the funds.

Jango1201

Orion music festival in Atlantic city was the last concert(s) I went to. Anyone else go?

Gates

That was last June, right..? I was gonna go but I've seen them so many times, something else came up, and I was like f**k it...

Did you go the Ride the Lightning night, or the Black (ewww) night..?

Jango1201

I was their both nights. Ride the lightning night was ok but pretty tame. Most of the crowd was dead. Black album night was a completely different animal. The crowd was really into it. Their was also so much more then just Metallica. Over 30 bands played over the course of the weekend as well the car show, the meuseum and comedy shows.

DoomRulz

Metalocalypse last night, featuring Black Dhalia Murder, All That Remains, Machine Head, and Dethklok.

Yeah.

;D ;D ;D

SpaceMarines

Red Hot Chili Peppers. I thought they were crazy and flailing about while they were on stage, but I've heard stories that they were even more maniacal back in the '90s. Really wanna look up some videos now.

But yeah, wonderful surprise concert, with great music, great musicians, and holy shit that was loud. I think I have some slight hearing damage from this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed