The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 77,668 times)

Edvin

i dunno if you old geezers are much for house music, but Swedish House Mafia is splitting up, as a swede, that mkes me very sad, what makes me happy though, is that their last concert will be here in sweden, and i bought tickets to it today!

im very sadhappy actually.  :D :'(

DoomRulz

I'm 24, ya jackass...

Edvin

im kidding, bro.  ;D i am eighteen btw! it was joke, i thought it was fun since i cant imagine anyone here being over 50 . ;),
but i have absolutley no problem if you are. :P

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Foreigner and Steve Miller Band. Good show. Foreigner was really good, but by the time Steve Miller rolled around, I was pretty tired. The show was hit with a massive storm and postponed for about an hour and a half, so by then, all the booze wore off :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LmVURRvqg8#ws

Next week I'm going to Rockfest to see Godsmack, Five Finger Death Punch, Halestorm, Ten Years, and Hollywood Undead. Super excited.

DoomRulz

GODSMACK!!! I want to see them live soooooo badly. Have you been to one of their concerts before?

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 14, 2012, 06:39:34 PM
GODSMACK!!! I want to see them live soooooo badly. Have you been to one of their concerts before?
Nope, this will be my first. I've been listening to them since elementary school when their self titled album came out. I'm so god damned pumped!

sagans bongwater

I went to Iron Maiden and Warped Tour this weekend, Maiden was the best I've ever been to and Warped was the worst.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

FFDP, Godsmack, Halestorm, Hollywood Undead, Ten Years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxkMWfaY1rg#ws

DoomRulz

Quote from: sagans bongwater on Jul 16, 2012, 04:23:18 AM
I went to Iron Maiden and Warped Tour this weekend, Maiden was the best I've ever been to and Warped was the worst.

Maiden did the Warped tour? Isn't that for small-time bands?

sagans bongwater

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 25, 2012, 01:49:41 AM

LMAO no lol Maiden was on the friday night and warped was on the sunday morning, both at Ontario place in and around the amphitheater.

Warped tour has (largely crappy) music that is popular with the youths. I went to see Every Time I Die and a couple specific others.

Salt The Fries

It will be OFF Festival in a week:

http://off-festival.pl/en/2012/schedule.html

Here's the lineup.

DoomRulz

Quote from: sagans bongwater on Jul 26, 2012, 04:06:25 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 25, 2012, 01:49:41 AM

LMAO no lol Maiden was on the friday night and warped was on the sunday morning, both at Ontario place in and around the amphitheater.

Warped tour has (largely crappy) music that is popular with the youths. I went to see Every Time I Die and a couple specific others.

If I had known they were touring, I would have gone. My friends at Breaching Vista were performing so I'm sad I wasn't there.

sagans bongwater

....heavy TO is this weekend

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

DoomRulz

I was there at the Saturday show!! Despite all the mud and almost throwing up from eating that God-awful Colossal Onion, it was an amazing show. Slipknot was better than ever, and I am now an In Flames, Gojira, and Suicidal Tendencies fan.

How was System of a Down??? I COULDN'T MAKE IT ON THE SUNDAY!!!!!!

sagans bongwater

Oh god the blooming onions were so gross and totally not worth 10 bucks looking back. I'm a slipknot fan now, and I wish In Flames had of played at least one older song. Suicidal was pretty sick for me only knowing 1 song of theirs.

My favourite sets were Gojira, Protest the Hero, and Dillinger Escape Plan (holy f**k I love Dillinger holy f**k holy f**k)

System of a Down was really awesome but the best band on Sunday was cannibal corpse for sure \m/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed