The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 77,655 times)

Prime113

Gonna go see Five Finger Death Punch and Trivium May 9th! You know you jelly  :P

Stalker

I went to Evanescence in Newcastle the other night. I have to say it was an amazing show, the whole band had so much energy on stage & Amy Lee's voice sounds just as perfect in person as it does on their records. I'll definitely be going back to see them again when they tour next.

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 06, 2012, 02:41:23 PM
Gonna go see Five Finger Death Punch and Trivium May 9th! You know you jelly  :P

Yeah, I jelly :( haven't seen Trivium since their first tour. Never seen FFDP.

DoomRulz

FFDP...that is probably the most creative band name I've heard in the last few years. They were at Heavy T.O. last year IIRC, but I didn't watch their set.

Jango1201

Anyone else going to the Orion music festival June 23rd and 24th in Atlantic City?

sagans bongwater

My most recent was Opeth/Mastodon/Ghost at the Sony Center in Toronto ON. Pretty kickass show, although seated venue so no mosh was had. Most of the bands played their prog rock stuff anyway. Opeth only played 2 of their old death metal songs, but their whole set was fantastic so whatever. Mastodon was my least favourite cause i'd already seen them twice previously. Ghost was spectactular, especially considering I hadn't heard any of their songs previously. Creepy nameless ghoul priests playing macabre old school heavy metal, f**king killer.

Did anyone else catch this tour? Anyone else a fan of these bands? gimme a shout yo

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Saw Portugal, The Man tonight. Twas worth it!

Keg

Going to see Happy Mondays and Inspiral Carpets tonight. More excited for Inspiral Carpets because ive seen Happy Mondays before, although granted it wasnt the full original line up like its going to be tonight.

sagans bongwater

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 01, 2012, 05:41:14 AM
FFDP...that is probably the most creative band name I've heard in the last few years. They were at Heavy T.O. last year IIRC, but I didn't watch their set.

nah man! they're at it this year

SpaceMarines

The Black Keys, with the Arctic Monkeys as the opening act. I just can't really describe how fantastic that concert was. In so many different ways.

DoomRulz

I saw Rise Against this past Thursday and my ears only just stopped ringing today! It was an awesome show. I'll tell ya, metal concerts are loud, but this was louder by far. It was very ear-piercing.

x2SMONEY

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 13, 2012, 05:13:17 PM
The Black Keys, with the Arctic Monkeys as the opening act. I just can't really describe how fantastic that concert was. In so many different ways.
I want to be you

Im going to see Childish Gambino in June with my brother and a few friends, hopefully that works out. Rap concerts aren't the friendliest place for whiteys like myself...

SpaceMarines

Quote from: x2SMONEY on May 13, 2012, 07:08:38 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 13, 2012, 05:13:17 PM
I want to be you

You ain't takin' my spot, man. Not now.

SpaceMarines

BB King.

BB f**king King.

Not only that, I was front row. Front row, centre.

I am still just... in awe. It was fantastic. The single best musical experience of my life, and I've had some pretty great ones. It's just... words cannot describe how I'm feeling right now.

Got some pictures, too.

Spoiler

That's how close my brother and I were.

The Band.

Hail to the King.

Don't mind me, just shreddin' the five-string bass.

Best picture I took all night. Musical nirvana.

Technical difficulties... or sabotage?

It's okay BB, I got you covered.

Meticulous soloing.

Just hangin'.

Relax; it's orange juice.

Just the two coolest motherf**kers in the building. And they know it.

And, as soon as it began, it was done...
[close]

ShadowPred

The cool these images ooze, it's too much!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed