The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 78,051 times)

yeah, for audio secrecy, hell i saw them TWICE last year :D:D not only that but both times the concert was filmed for DVD stuff (when i saw them in the summer the songs they filmed were the DVD videos on the special edition of Audio Secrecy, and the time i saw them in the winter they were filming for a full live concert DVD, which i expect weill be out this year)

DoomRulz

Ugh, they probably won't be touring again for another 2 years at least. But I am seeing Disturbed with Korn in 3 days ;D ;D

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 28, 2011, 03:14:22 PM
Ugh, they probably won't be touring again for another 2 years at least. But I am seeing Disturbed with Korn in 3 days ;D ;D

I really liked Korn live! Munky spat on me xD

nice, korn are great live, seen them a few times, and will be again this summer, although the time i enjoyed them most was when david was having his break before he quit for good, and joey jordison drummed for them, that was awesome.

DoomRulz

I imagine the moshing will be nuts. Mayhem Fest, which featured Disturbed amongst others, had me crying for help lol

in my experience Disturbed concerts are tame in comparison to Korn concerts :D good luck! is it tonight?

DoomRulz

Yup. That first concert though featured in this order: Mastodon, Dragonforce, Disturbed, and Slipknot. Seeing as how the mosh pits got worse and worse each time a new band came on stage, I learned the best way to deal with it is to not force your way up to the front and always stay balanced.

Cellien

Haha, Dragonforce.  They pretty much got their fame from Guitar Hero (at least for me).  :P

I went to DataPop 5.0.  Awesome 8-bit music concert during SXSW.

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/3555/datapop-2011-austin-tx-march-15t

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 31, 2011, 05:39:36 PM
Yup. That first concert though featured in this order: Mastodon, Dragonforce, Disturbed, and Slipknot.
Thats a pretty sick line up, lucky guy!

DoomRulz

Yeah, and it only cost $50 too 8)

So Music As A Weapon VI was good. Not great, but good. The opening band Stillwell was f**king amazing. New, nu-metal band that's just breaking out and they have really good material. I would encourage all rockers to check them out.

Disturbed was underwhelming. Draiman is really losing his voice when it comes to live performances. He's never been a good live singer, but last night was especially terrible. He skipped over words, wasn't as animal-like as he sounds on the CDs, and even needed the bassist to back him up. At least the music was good and Draiman is one hell of a showman. He knows how to get a crowd worked up.

Korn was insane. I haven't seen a crowd go that nuts for a band since I saw Slipknot. Though the best part for me wasn't the band, but rather, the two hot chicks next to me that we're making out the entire time ;D

Bat Chain Puller

The Decemberists ...

Or was it Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade?

It's been awhile either way!

Last big stadium show was TOOL and Fantomas.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 02, 2011, 04:54:56 AM
Though the best part for me wasn't the band, but rather, the two hot chicks next to me that we're making out the entire time ;D

dude, that's a waste of perfectly good hot genes that are not in the gene pool! how is that a good thing! :D

DoomRulz

Well there was a guy with them, who periodically grinded on one of them. Them being bisexual is even better ;D

AvPvTerminator

I saw Baptized in Blood playing at my local, sick band and show. Hopefully going to see them @ Heavy TO as well.

Doom, you live in toronto right? Are you going to heavy TO festival?

DoomRulz

What festival?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed