The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 78,066 times)

DoomRulz

Check their website. They're touring now...but you already knew that, right? ;D

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 10, 2011, 02:34:25 AM
Check their website. They're touring now...but you already knew that, right? ;D

Not yet, but i will. ;)

MrLee

CRASHDIET back in October, in that crazy city called London

Keg

Arcade Fire in Glasgow in December. Seen them four times now and that was by far the best of the lot. Incredible.

Video is sideways but its got great sound and its from the actual gig I was at.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDSd7Uh7dXs#

Got a couple lined up all over the UK as well that im really excited about. 2manyDJs in Leeds, Slow Club in Newcastle, Death From Above 1979 in London and im going to Bestival (The Cure are headlining) on The Isle Of Wight in September. Thats one good thing about living in the UK when it comes to music I suppose. If theres somebody playing you love and theyre not playing at the nearest city or town, the UK isnt a monstrous place to get around like the US so its an excuse to jump on a train to another city and make a weekend of it.

Im sure there'll be plenty more as the year goes on.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Judt got back from N.E.R.D. with jackalope! Had a really great time!

Space_Dementia

Arcade Fire in Decemeber at Cardiff, MCR in Cardiff last month, and ive got Elbow lined up for next week, with Glasvegas in may, then Reading festival in august. Hoping to get to see some other bands this year too.

DoomRulz

I'm seeing Disturbed and Rammstein next month! Can't wait ;D

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

30 Seconds To Mars.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Mar 17, 2011, 08:32:43 AM
30 Seconds To Mars.
You lucky shit. Did they play Closer to the Edge?

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

oh yeah! we did the whole NO NO NO NO thing also :P

Space Sweeper

Lucky guy and gal.  :)

severen76

The last big show I went to was KISS last May, I've been to a couple of smaller gigs since then. I'm mainly waiting for Frank Turner's tour to come around, and The Gaslight Anthem to do one too.

AvPvTerminator

Just got back from seeing Protest the Hero, Maylene & the Sons of Disater, and Tesseract at my local. Such awesome bands.  :)

it was either Disturbed or Stone Sour at the end of last year, probably won't go to another one until Festival season,

DoomRulz

Gah, I wanna see Stone Sour live!!! I didn't even know they were touring in 2010 :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed