Questions for Scott, Fassbender, Waterston, McBride or Bichir?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 11, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

Author
Questions for Scott, Fassbender, Waterston, McBride or Bichir? (Read 35,621 times)

echobbase79

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 14, 2017, 11:28:54 PM
Ridley's I Am Legend is discussed at length in David Hughes' The Greatest Sci-Fi Movies Never Made, a solid book which is likely out of date on some projects that have since come to fruition in one way or another. He had a gorgeous vision in mind but it didn't happen.

I think the script he was working from has long since leaked, but I've never read it all the way through. I've had the Arnold/Paul Verhoeven Crusade script sitting here forever too.

Ah, cool. I'll have to search for that book. Thanks for letting me know about it. I also have that Crusade script. Doesn't Arnold own the rights to that script?

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 14, 2017, 11:31:39 PM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 14, 2017, 11:28:54 PM
Ridley's I Am Legend is discussed at length in David Hughes' The Greatest Sci-Fi Movies Never Made, a solid book which is likely out of date on some projects that have since come to fruition in one way or another. He had a gorgeous vision in mind but it didn't happen.

I think the script he was working from has long since leaked, but I've never read it all the way through. I've had the Arnold/Paul Verhoeven Crusade script sitting here forever too.

Ah, cool. I'll have to search for that book. Thanks for letting me know about it. I also have that Crusade script. Doesn't Arnold own the rights to that script?

I imagine most of the same info from the book is now easily accessible online (as are large sections of the actual book via Google Books, which may solve your problem). IIRC Ridley worked on IAL with John Logan and Mark Protosevich. I wish it'd happened. I think it might've saved Arnold's career, and I think the final film was just awful.

No idea on who owns Crusade.

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Apr 11, 2017, 08:30:17 PM
To Mr Danny McBride:

Btw fabulous opportunity Corp Hicks! I imagine it may just be one of the best nights of your entire life.

Corporal already had a gig with Ridley and LIndelof that was filmed. So nothing new to him. Will this be filmed as well?

Congrats. Its deserved as this the best alien franchise website .

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 14, 2017, 08:17:56 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Apr 14, 2017, 07:56:23 PM
Well it's not really a must since they've actually said that was the plan.

I've not heard anything from Ridley or the writers regarding this, do you have a quote from someone involved in the story making process?

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2016/07/12/no-comic-relief-mcbride-alien-covenant/

I think this is the right one.

I won't be asking any non-Alien related questions. I'm only going to get chance to ask 3 or 4 questions of him. 2 questions I'd already definitely decided on asking Ridley was about the Alien 3 influences and for an update on Blomkamp's film.

Quote from: oduodu on Apr 15, 2017, 10:05:48 AM
Corporal already had a gig with Ridley and LIndelof that was filmed. So nothing new to him. Will this be filmed as well?

Congrats. Its deserved as this the best alien franchise website .

I've never met Ridley before. This will be filmed.  :)

oduodu

Oh I remember the Q and A with LIndelof and Scott . You presented the whole thing. Was on-screen and such. Oh I thought you at least met them prior to the filming.

Corporal Hicks

I have no idea who you are thinking of but it wasn't me.  :laugh:

oduodu

Sorry it wasn't t you , the amc interview wasn't hosted by  you.

Well congrats on this gig . How long will it be ?

NickisSmart

"What is the average air-speed velocity of an African swallow?"

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2017, 10:39:20 AM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 14, 2017, 08:17:56 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Apr 14, 2017, 07:56:23 PM
Well it's not really a must since they've actually said that was the plan.

I've not heard anything from Ridley or the writers regarding this, do you have a quote from someone involved in the story making process?

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2016/07/12/no-comic-relief-mcbride-alien-covenant/

I think this is the right one.

I won't be asking any non-Alien related questions. I'm only going to get chance to ask 3 or 4 questions of him. 2 questions I'd already definitely decided on asking Ridley was about the Alien 3 influences and for an update on Blomkamp's film.

You're post has me confused hicks,  we were speaking in regards to my question for Ridley about any plans to include more biomechanical elements but you replied with a link to a danny mcbride article? ???

Gazz

I have no idea if this has been mentioned previously in the thread, but I'd love to know if there are any plans to provide audiences with an extended cut of Prometheus.

Mr. Clemens

Congratulations, Hicks!

+1 about the box alien. Let's clear this up once and for all! ;D

426Buddy

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Apr 15, 2017, 02:31:39 PM
Congratulations, Hicks!

+1 about the box alien. Let's clear this up once and for all! ;D

Oooo that is a good idea, end the mystery once and for all.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 15, 2017, 12:46:11 PM
You're post has me confused hicks,  we were speaking in regards to my question for Ridley about any plans to include more biomechanical elements but you replied with a link to a danny mcbride article? ???

Appologies, got mixed up in regards to that. I thought I was quoting someone asking about McBride and comedy. That'll teach me for speed reading.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Buddy, I do remember that bit about gradually going back to the Giger aesthetics in the next two films that Bishop mentioned. Just can't remember where I saw it. Might have been in an interview with Chris Seegers. If I stumble across it again I'll post it here.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 15, 2017, 04:26:50 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 15, 2017, 12:46:11 PM
Appologies, got mixed up in regards to that. I thought I was quoting someone asking about McBride and comedy. That'll teach me for speed reading.
No worries lol, easy mistake  :)

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 15, 2017, 05:52:07 PM
Buddy, I do remember that bit about gradually going back to the Giger aesthetics in the next two films that Bishop mentioned. Just can't remember where I saw it. Might have been in an interview with Chris Seegers. If I stumble across it again I'll post it here.

Yeah i think i heard it as well but i thought it was from someone with odd studio and was possibly just conjecture on their part. But im not sure and could be wrong.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed