September Site Updates

Started by Darkness, Sep 06, 2007, 06:34:05 PM

Author
September Site Updates (Read 2,702 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A few new site updates this month. The last polls I did: Disk or Shuriken was actually the closest poll I’ve ever seen. 50.6% of people voted for the Disk while 49.4% voted for the Shuriken. Hicks did a long and detailed review of the novel Aliens: Cauldron. I did a short article about the deleted scenes in Predator.

Lots of new fan artwork has been uploaded over the past month too. Thanks to roly77, PredatrHuntr, demoncarnotaur, darkangel, arachnophilia, Bender1988, generalraam, War Wager, Alien_Freak, Master Ravager, and dallas001 for their submissions.

Harry72

Harry72

Cool new stuff.    :P  

zen

zen

Personaly i liked the disk and the shuriken both.

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

The shuriken was cool! as it was something new, but you just cant beat the smart disc! that was ace! Oh well!  Can you change the 'AVP GALAXY' logo to something similar to alien? or the requiem font, so the site tie's in with the new film! just an idea..cool site  Autobots Roll Out!

Predalien91

Predalien91

The shuriken was cool but kinda cheesy. The old Disc was better but what does it matter.

scarface

scarface

lots of blades+smart disc capability=total carnage....shurikan should've won   >:(  

Acideos

Acideos

whats with all the little kid drawings of predators....

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

The disc, spear and netgun frm P2 was cool! and i like the fact he's spear and net weren't cloaked! in AvP they were which was cool! but i like the fact the predator's cloak has some flaws! if u know what i mean! lol  Great Site! Keep on rockin'

zen

zen

Keap in mind you guys,when P2 came out not that many people liked the disk,nor the spear or net launcher.Most likely ten years from now nearly everyone will like the shuriken.Who knows,maybe when P3 or AVP3 comes out the preds will have plasma edged boomeranges!   ;D  .But this is all just speculation.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed