ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 155,728 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: The Runner on Aug 29, 2012, 12:43:43 AM
How about instead of adding all these new aliens, they fix the problems they have with the originals game wise.......instead of making this Jurassic Park in Space with Triceratops Crushers, Dilophosaur mimic spitting Aliens, thunder thighed T.rex Queens etc.

And ShadowPred why???

I figure I can bitch about the game when it comes out. I know for a fact that I've ranted enough about this game, and seeing as how Gearbox doesn't show anything new at all, then it's only right that I stop and not go in circles during discussions. It happens far too often and I'm putting a stop to it when I see myself retreading old ground.

ikarop

ikarop

QuoteTomorrow GameSpot reveals both the Aliens: Colonial Marines trailer and the newest Xenomorph to be added to the game. Today's sneak peek is - The Crusher!

WinterActual

WinterActual

I don't know why but the Crusher's color palette remind me of some insect rather than a xenomorph lol

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 29, 2012, 03:03:52 PM

QuoteTomorrow GameSpot reveals both the Aliens: Colonial Marines trailer and the newest Xenomorph to be added to the game. Today's sneak peek is - The Crusher!

Thunder thighs...

FightFinda

FightFinda

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 29, 2012, 03:34:28 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Aug 29, 2012, 03:03:52 PM

Thunder thighs...

Hehe, that pic must have been a direct attack from GBX on The Runner's original comment on the Queen.

The Runner

The Runner

Gah the bastards. Crusher has floppy ass tubes just like it's kin.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Y'know, now that I finally get a clear look at the Crusher, I kinda like the design. Nothing I'd want to see in a movie, but for a video game, yeah. It's not bad.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Why do they tease us with images of Xenos we know are in the game already?

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 29, 2012, 09:41:52 PM
Y'know, now that I finally get a clear look at the Crusher, I kinda like the design. Nothing I'd want to see in a movie, but for a video game, yeah. It's not bad.

the head's alright. layers feel a bit too simple but it's functional. it's the torso that bugs me. it feels kinda lazy.

The Runner

The Runner

Damn hip bones.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Hip bones don't look that bad here.

It's only when they're placed on the classic Geegs alien; then it becomes an un-f**king-forgivable deed.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 29, 2012, 09:45:02 PM
They don't tease us, mate. They tease the guys who never watched or played aliens related stuff  ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 30, 2012, 04:54:07 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 29, 2012, 09:45:02 PM
They don't tease us, mate. They tease the guys who never watched or played aliens related stuff  ;)

lol

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Wow, I really do like that design... but I wish it were actually scary, and grabbed you and slowly smashed your head against the wall or simply pinned you down and rammed you over and over until dead.  The charging-animal thing I think makes them look pretty retarded, like, well, big dumb f**king animals.

Just about cancels everything that's scary about an Alien minus the blood.

Why don't they make one called 'The Brawler' that just runs up and beats the f**k out of you? :laugh:

Spoiler
[close]

chupacabras acheronsis

i'd like if the xeno as a whole didn't looked like a fat regular. they should give it a different ribcage design like the queen, and a more rigid tail to balance itself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed