More Set Pictures from Prometheus

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 16, 2011, 05:09:40 PM

Author
More Set Pictures from Prometheus (Read 36,089 times)

Berserker Pred

looks good :)

Feral_PRED

Nice pics. ;)

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jul 16, 2011, 08:53:10 PM
I'm glad that we are seeing real props from real movie sets and not something that's been rendered in CGI.  This is very promising.

didn't you see the blue screen?
i think it will be a halfway house with cgi pre-rendred stuff and models.

Never say no to Panda!

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jul 16, 2011, 08:53:10 PM
I'm glad that we are seeing real props from real movie sets and not something that's been rendered in CGI.  This is very promising.

Well that are just parts of the set, it's pretty common to use single areas of a set and add the rest with CGI...and im sure there will be much in it :D

Rob

Rob

AWESOME CAN'T WATE!!!!

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

wait,bro

Signore Predatore

Very Nice Pictures  :)

bobcunk

bobcunk

I am not against cgi, it can be great and things like transformers couldn't have been made. but i hate it when it looks like cgi and a real puppet would have looked better.

azrael55

azrael55

Quote from: bobcunk on Jul 17, 2011, 06:20:45 AM
I am not against cgi, it can be great and things like transformers couldn't have been made. but i hate it when it looks like cgi and a real puppet would have looked better.

i don't think they will use it that much for creature effects but rather for landscapes, spaceship models etc. whenever it comes to closeups, i'm pretty sure they'll use puppets.

Deuterium

Quote from: RoaryUK on Jul 16, 2011, 07:07:55 PM
That 4th pic "small mortar pots" might indicate plenty of explosions in this movie.  Remember seeing something like that for Alien3 years ago

The pyros might be used to simulate volcanism or explosive venting / fumaroles, etc.  Thinking of a primordial-like landscape -- e.g. early Earth during the Hadean eon.

skull-splitter

Broken?

skull-splitter

The first pick looks f**k-awesome. Can't see any other.

skull-splitter

Ah, too many views... Figures. I can host them zipped if anyone wants to share?

ikarop

ikarop

Too many views indeed. You still can check them here in HQ: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/35474351/1/Prometheus?h=c4b86d

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed