Predators Casting Call

Started by Darkness, Aug 18, 2009, 07:11:52 PM

Author
Predators Casting Call (Read 10,260 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It was rumoured last week that Fox were looking for four people to play a “Black”, “Asian”, “Russian” and “Latino” marine in the upcoming Predators movie. ShortFilmTexas.com posted a casting call for these characters two days ago. The article has since been removed now but here’s the character descriptions:

ASIAN MALE – 30s. Slender, stealthy and a master with the katana. A man of few words...LEAD
BLACK MALE – 30s – 40s. Quiet but full of deadly old-world wisdom. A natural-born killer not afraid to die. Authentic African...LEAD
RUSSIAN MALE – 30s – 40s. Frightening bear of a man...shoot first, ask questions later...LEAD
LATINO MALE – 30s – 40s. Hardened, brutal...Danny Trejo type...LEAD

You can read the casting call in full in the forum.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Is this actually happening, it still feels like a joke, I can't accept that this is real, it sounds so awful.    ???  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Pitch Black but Predators

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Danny Trejo would be cool though. I have not the slightest objection if he's in it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This casting call seems like the beginning of some bar joke, but maybe that's just me.    :-\  

Meathead320

Meathead320

Got to have a diverse group. Cuz diverse only means 1 of each race.    ::)    Best to cram in cliche into the races as much as possible.   Otherwise, they are being racist.

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

that is truly cool about casting news  of new predator movies.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

The just put a ton of cliches into every one of those races... this movie is going downhill into a pool of mud, and dragging the cloaked Predators with it.  I really hope this is just a stupid rumour, or by some amazing chance the characters.. are.. handled... well?

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

Its like some kinda wierd personals ad. Asian male - 30s, enjoys long walks in the park, cooking, katana fighting, and cuddling on the sofa.

DC

DC

not good!    :-\  

joey

joey

it sounds like G.I. JoE with predators    >:(  

Brian

Brian

Mr. Weyland how do you know what the story is going to be about.

blackhawk

blackhawk

Nathan Jones would be good...don't know if he's Russian though....as for an Asain male...maybe Tony Jaa just give him a katana and he'll be good....Latino male would have to be Danny Trejo....and finally a black male...Deobia Oparei (destroyer in Doom) not sure if he's from Africa though.

RumorControl

RumorControl

A quiet Asian, a wise black guy, an intimidating Russian, and a tough Latino...  Wow, good thing they're not resorting to boring stereotypes.

dachande89

dachande89

Those characters, sound mostly like the original characters of predator. Wow, thats sad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed