Low Quality Greenband Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 08, 2007, 05:33:03 PM

Author
Low Quality Greenband Trailer (Read 11,334 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Can’t believe it took a whole week for somebody to do this. Anyway, somebody has captured the trailer and uploaded it to YouTube but can also be found on DailyMotion. Grab it while it’s hot cos it’ll probably be removed soon. Can’t really see much but I’m a little disappointed. The silent night music doesn’t work for me and I think it should have been a lot more story based.

CelticP

CelticP

IS NIIICCCEEEEEE  (borat)

this one is even better than the red band but more scenes with a christmas song, i love Aliens Vs. Predator series! Aliens and  Predator films. This one rocks too.

::)   i hope to see more AVP after this one tireds down.  probably a Alien 5 prequel or a Predator film or a AVP 3 if it makes money and a great script.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Crap trailer, might as well not have posted anything lol. I've seen the trailer in theaters, and boy is it a world of difference. Just wait until you guys see this on a HD format, just wait!

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

could not see the burster, but I think I did a little and that was a little freaky form even seeing it grainy.

Dingdong

Dingdong

Throw in the towel. The movie will blow. Silent Night wronged you....

happypred

happypred

silent night...  wow lame

The Necronoir

Don't judge a book by its cover; don't judge a film by its trailer. I'm reserving judgement on this until I see the finished product for myself. It's worth pointing out that the Alien Resurrection trailer used 'Twinkle, twinkle little star', so this is hardly new. I'm just glad, being in Australia, that we'll most likely get a different version, seeing as it won't be out by Christmas.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

I thought the silent night theme worked!!

The Chibi Kiriyama

I'm glad someone else didn't just look at grainy trailer footage and say "WHOMG fantast1c stori and greet mosic!!1!"  Now to watch Fox get in a huff about someone having uploaded it to YouTube.

Krycek

Krycek

It's about time it got online but I would rather watch the Red band trailer again. How long till Christmas?

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Interesting few shots in there though. I like the shots themselves.   And yeah, I get lulz from reading moron's posts above.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The trailer was great, and you will see that the water scene looks awesome once the trailer gets released in high quality, I have to agree with some of you that the "Silent Night" really does not fit though.

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

am i the only one who thinks the trailer sucked but the silent night music worked? lol well  i guess i catn say much cuz i couldnt see shit but from what i am seeing , i agree with darkness about not revealving any plot, and just showing action.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed