AVP2 map renders

Started by SuperM, Jan 20, 2021, 02:41:50 PM

Author
AVP2 map renders (Read 4,940 times)

SuperM

SuperM

sssssssssssuuppppp 

Sometimes on Blender I want to randomly make AVP2 stuff. I actually used the old textures from the game for Verloc. Those textures are goooooood.

The APC is not by me. It's a free model you can download. I just put it in there for fun. :P

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Cool stuff, love Blender too, using it at work.
Makes me only wish we could do proper 2020 Shadding system in Lithtech without the consumption in framrate + imprecision dgVodoo wrapper has.

Good stuff, probably a bit too strong on the volumetric.
Keep up the good work !

SuperM

SuperM

Thanks for checking these out, will do! 8)

Yeah same, that would be so good if Lithtec could handle that!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Those look fantastic!

x-M-x

x-M-x

Awesome!, also tweeted about it and left you credit.  ;)

SuperM

SuperM

Thanks Corporal Hicks and x-M-x  ;D

SuperM

SuperM

Another render from Verloc, created the upstairs, lowered the volumetrics and added in the AVP2 APC model. Then I made an attempt at a Compound style area.

SuperM

SuperM

Finally, some time to mess around in Blender.  :P

piff

piff

Quote from: SuperM on Jan 27, 2021, 11:16:22 AM
Another render from Verloc, created the upstairs, lowered the volumetrics and added in the AVP2 APC model. Then I made an attempt at a Compound style area.

do you know how to use 3ds max 5?

I am trying to extract the maps from avp2 so I can use them in virtual reality

I am close but I dont know how to tell 3ds max 5 how to point to the correct files

this is verloc  in 3ds max but I dont see the materials

do you have the files? I am almost done with  a virtual reality pc game that you can also play on your pc and I really would like to use these maps,what are you doing in blender?

Quote from: piff on Mar 16, 2021, 02:55:25 PM
Quote from: SuperM on Jan 27, 2021, 11:16:22 AM

do you know how to use 3ds max 5?

I am trying to extract the maps from avp2 so I can use them in virtual reality

I am close but I dont know how to tell 3ds max 5 how to point to the correct files, I have the tga files that go with it

this is verloc  in 3ds max but I dont see the materials

do you have the files? I am almost done with  a virtual reality pc game that you can also play on your pc and I really would like to use these maps to see how they would look in VR

SuperM

SuperM

No, I don't know how to use it. :0

Did you see my message in the other thread regarding teh textures? I hope the textures go in okay!

In Blender I'm just making some environments from the game and I was thinking I might do some animations with them, they're not set for games or anything like that. Also try that milkshape 3D I mentioned in the other thread. :P

At the moment, I made some images using the Half Life 2 version of Outpost4 by 'Xenomorph'. The lawnmower ran out of fuel :o

x-M-x

x-M-x

Never seen that map with GRASS! lol
Still nice to see it look modern.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed