The Predator Teaser Poster at Licensing Expo

Started by black, May 23, 2017, 04:48:53 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Poster at Licensing Expo (Read 24,536 times)

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 27, 2017, 01:02:27 PM
Quote from: The Alien Predator on May 27, 2017, 04:29:01 AM
So he's not being belittled, mocked and treated as a joke, then? Ok.

No he certainly isn't, but some people here are crazy enough to think so I guess.

Crazy? Who's crazy around here?

BigDaddyJohn

To be fair, we can admit that predators with camo pants, whatever the reason may be, it's not really engaging (even though I love a lot of other stuff in the script)

Keith

There are multiple occurrences in the script where Winston is belittled, mocked and treated like a joke.

Some of them, however, may require a little intelligence in order to recognize.

SiL

... Stan Winston?

When's he ever mentioned, let alone mocked?

Even if you're that offended by how the regular Predators get treated, making light of the guy's creation isn't the same as making light of him.

Hollywood

Quote from: Keith on May 28, 2017, 11:56:52 AM
There are multiple occurrences in the script where Winston is belittled, mocked and treated like a joke.

You're an overly sensitive guy aren't cha?

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Keith on May 28, 2017, 11:56:52 AM

If you're truly being serious, how about you actually list them in a spoiler tag instead of making yourself look like a paranoid and delusional person?

"Wait until 2018" is an admission that you can't find any examples and are just trolling.

Keith

Quote from: SiL on May 28, 2017, 12:07:14 PM
... Stan Winston?

No, I'm referring to the classic Predator, who was called "Winston" in the last film.

Hollywood

Quote from: Keith on May 29, 2017, 01:33:05 AM
Quote from: SiL on May 28, 2017, 12:07:14 PM
... Stan Winston?

No, I'm referring to the classic Predator, who was called "Winston" in the last film.

What? He wasn't named Winston in the film and maybe you forgot but he died so he won't be in the 2018 film. You should pay more attention to the movies.

Lol

Lol

Keith that must be a joke

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed