Classic Predator

Started by CANNON, May 07, 2020, 07:05:58 PM

Author
Classic Predator (Read 4,894 times)

CANNON

CANNON

I missed the pre order exclusive of the original 87' Predator.

I want to attempt to match that version of pred with the standard Hunter class using the customization options available.

Does anyone know the closet skin color variation, mask, etc.?

Thanks,

AVPLGV

AVPLGV

No.

Galactus123

Galactus123

I heard that you can the the 87 mask even if you didn't pre-order. You just need to be very lucky with the field lockers.

Predaker

Predaker

Default everything pretty much, with the default classic skin pattern.

It's possible to obtain the '87 jungle hunter mask from the field lockers but the odds are incredibly low. The drop rate on a mythical item alone is around 0.025% and the OG mask is only one of several unlockables classified as mythic.

CANNON

CANNON

Ok, I didn't know that it was a drop. Lets hope.

and default everything, ill take a look.

Thank you guys

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: CANNON on May 07, 2020, 07:05:58 PM
I missed the pre order exclusive of the original 87' Predator.

If you don't mind spending major $$$, some are selling pre-order copies on ebay.

Otherwise a field locker and incredible luck is needed.

Or a DeLorean...

CANNON

CANNON

I see, ill keep track of that but looks like Ebay and the DeLorean are out of the question.

Guess ill wait to get lucky...

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

Quote from: Predaker on May 08, 2020, 10:56:33 AM

It's possible to obtain the '87 jungle hunter mask from the field lockers but the odds are incredibly low. The drop rate on a mythical item alone is around 0.025% and the OG mask is only one of several unlockables classified as mythic.

Yeah the drop rate is ridiculous hope they improve it in any upcoming updates. Not massively but the amount of duplicates I get is becoming more and more.

bendinglight

bendinglight

Quote from: BISHOP 93 on May 08, 2020, 07:19:39 PM
Quote from: Predaker on May 08, 2020, 10:56:33 AM

Yeah the drop rate is ridiculous hope they improve it in any upcoming updates. Not massively but the amount of duplicates I get is becoming more and more.

That is all I seem to receive now - been itching to get that flintlock pistol or even the samurai sword.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I'm all about the flintlock.

Then the Commando knife probably.

CANNON

CANNON

I plan to jump back on the game after almost a year of not playing.

Is the Classic hunter predator skin available for download? or is it still locked as exclusive DLC.

Thanks guys,

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: CANNON on May 03, 2021, 05:06:58 PM

Is the Classic hunter predator skin available for download? or is it still locked as exclusive DLC.

Thanks guys,

Sorry, the Jungle Hunter from Predator 1987 is still a pre-order exclusive... but you can still win/unlock the Jungle Hunter bio-mask within the field lockers however.

And welcome back to the game!  :)

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: CANNON on May 03, 2021, 05:06:58 PM

Thanks guys,
The devs stated that Classic Jungle Hunter is going to stay a preorder exclusive with no future plans of full on access. One change however is the drop rates on Mythic items like the Jungle Hunter 87' mask has increased so your chances of getting them in the lockers have gotten better. The daily/weekly challenges provide plenty of VTs to buy more lockers so your chances of finding the 87' mask also jumps higher too. Its just farming and patience from here on out. Good luck!

CANNON

CANNON

Thanks a lot for the information!

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: CANNON on Jul 17, 2022, 03:16:27 PMThanks a lot for the information!

If you're just now coming back to the game and are still hoping to get Jungle Hunter, the closest you can get is if you buy the "Hunting Party" DLC pack, which includes the "Captured" (aka "Crucified") Predator.

It's the classic-looking one from Predators that was strung up for most of the movie, and it's the closest thing in the game to Jungle Hunter without technically being Jungle Hunter. But if you've been lucky enough to unlock Jungle Hunter's mask from the field lockers, you can put that on Captured and they basically look the same.

It was essentially Illfonic's way of letting everyone have access to Jungle Hunter without removing his pre-order exclusivity.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed