AvP DVD question

Started by meanstreak, Feb 04, 2008, 05:12:27 AM

Author
AvP DVD question (Read 1,214 times)

meanstreak

meanstreak

Is the Region 2 steelbook/lenticular DVD the same as the Region 1 Unrated version?  I ask because I am in region 2 and want the unrated DVD.  No problem playing the region 1 but if the steelbook/lenticular is the unrated version and not the same as the original Region 2 "Extreme Edition" I'll pick it up.  Otherwise it's ebay for the region 1 unrated.  Does that make sense?   

SM

SM

Depends on your country when it comes to 'Unrated'.

I've seen R3 and R4 DVDs marketed as 'Unrated' - with the rating plastered acorss the bottom.  Some countries will not release an unrated DVD.

We have an 'extreme edition' in R4, and I don't believe it's the unrated version.  It's simply the same as the original single disk edition with a second disk of extras.

As far as I know.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: meanstreak on Feb 04, 2008, 05:12:27 AM
Is the Region 2 steelbook/lenticular DVD the same as the Region 1 Unrated version?  I ask because I am in region 2 and want the unrated DVD.  No problem playing the region 1 but if the steelbook/lenticular is the unrated version and not the same as the original Region 2 "Extreme Edition" I'll pick it up.  Otherwise it's ebay for the region 1 unrated.  Does that make sense?   

Yes its says unrated in the top corner and its called the difinetive edition .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed