Terminator: Resistance for Xbox, PS4, PC Trailer

Started by razeak, Sep 20, 2019, 01:42:48 PM

Author
Terminator: Resistance for Xbox, PS4, PC Trailer (Read 7,792 times)

razeak

Well, this looks promising....

Wweyland

There's hardly any good Terminator games so the bar is low.

Huggs

Dawn of Fate was freakin solid.

Master

I don't know, the broad who is constantly running in front of you and talking is major braker for me.

The Old One

The Old One

...Seriously?

razeak

If she's as bad as O'neal in ACM.....
Dawn of Fate was decent for its time. Good story IMO too.

The Sega CD Terminator was excellent.

Master

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Sep 21, 2019, 09:08:57 PM
...Seriously?

Yeah, it breaks whole Future War set up, where you sneak and fight for your life all the time. Girl in tank top and silly  hair do throws whole atmosphere out of the window.

acrediblesource

Its squeeky clean like it was made on a time limited budget. No atmospherics, no damage, no eye animations.....

razeak

She does stand out in a modern way. Not at all like the poor lass that got dusted by the Ground HK in the original film. She looks more like something from Borderlands. I couldn't care less about it being a he or her.

It's like in ACM where the whole supporting cast was over the top in a bad way, never shut up, and were always eating my bullets by running straight in front of me

Sabres21768

Instant buy!

Deathbearer

I'll get it once it hits the bargain bin

Xenomrph

Terminator: Future Shock was cool. It's even a Bethesda game. :P

Terminator 3: The Redemption had some neat things going for it (and the plot went in some neat directions) but it was hard as balls and I couldn't beat it without cheat codes.

the Terminator: Salvation prequel game is a neat, if kinda generic, cover shooter. I had a good time with it.

razeak

Of the Terminator games I've played:

T2: Judgement Day (SNES) 5/10
T2: The Arcade Game (Arcade) 8/10
T2: The Arcade Game (Genesis) 6/10
The Terminator (Sega CD) 9/10
Robocop vs The Terminator (Genesis) 9/10
Terminator: Skynet (PC) 6/10 (Also Bethesda, very atmospheric)
Terminator: Dawn of Fate (PS2) 7/10
Terminator: Salvation (PS3) 7/10 (only played it couch coop so that always helps a score)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed