Hasbro To Release Nerf M41A Pulse Rifle!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 17, 2021, 02:58:14 PM

Author
Hasbro To Release Nerf M41A Pulse Rifle! (Read 20,950 times)

Corporal Hicks

This one is filed under news posts I never thought I’d make, but am very glad I get to! In celebration of Aliens 35th anniversary Hasbro are producing a limited edition Nerf replica of the iconic Armat M41A Pulse Rifle! And yes, it has a working grenade launcher!

Celebrate the 35th anniversary of the iconic ALIENS film with the NERF LMTD ALIENS M41-A Pulse Blaster, capturing authentic details inspired by the equipment of the film's Colonial Marine Corps.

• Captures the look of the iconic M41-A Pulse Blaster, with Power Loader inspired design and dual-blasting action
  • Features an electronic dart counter and movie-accurate blasting sounds
  • Measures over two feet long (28 inches) and comes fully assembled in premium packaging, perfect for display
  • Select from fully-motorized fly-wheel Elite or pump-action Mega dart blasting

Requires 4x 1.5v C alkaline batteries (not included). Eyewear recommended (not included).

Includes: blaster, 10 Elite darts, 3 Mega darts, and instructions

Hasbro To Release Nerf M41A Pulse Rifle!

The Nerf Pulse Rifle is currently available for pre-order at £99.99/$94.99 with a estimated release date of October 1st 2022. Thanks to Ro Go via the Weyland-Yutani Bulletin for the news!

Keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien and Predator merchandise! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Corporal Hicks

Already pre-ordered mine. It'll go very nicely alongside my nerf Halo Assault Rifle.  :P

Xenomrph

Beat you to it. ;)

Corporal Hicks

Ha. Fair enough. Making mine the big baddy tho  :P

Xiggz456

Instant purchase!

Adam802

Instant preorder lol this is awesome

Hemi

No EU love??? Boooo

Leggs.obj

Got me pre-order in. Not gonna miss this one.

Perfect-Organism

Cool!  I'm in.  This is the "Cyberantics" of Aliens toys.

[cancerblack]

So basically I can f**k off due to location, cool.

SiL

We aren't special enough.

426Buddy

Kinda strange considering most kids today won't even recognize it.

Really wish this had come out when I was a kid but still going to save up for one and give it to my son.

Stitch

I'm so torn. It looks awesome, but it's so expensive.

battyfan

Yet again Australian fans are screwed over at getting a chance to own a Pulse Rifle.  >:(

PVTDukeMorrison

Would it be wrong to paint it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed